Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Collingwood > 30 pts

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Buckley is destined to never win a premiership anyway. Couldn't get one as a player won't get one as a coach. Keep dreaming Collingwood supporters. Only hope you got is getting gifted one by the umps like the bulldogs "dream run" .

LOL, Look at your rubbish team. Mason Cox is a better forward and footballer than Taylor Walker, and Taylor Walker is a captain and played the game his whole life. Pretty sad that a dude that's been playing for 3 years is better than your captain....

Pies mafia still very defensive even after a win.Enjoy yourselves.By the way Tiges have injuries and are still winning - you aren't alone in that area.

do you drop reid for cox or reckon they can play together? starts to look a little top heavy with them both there and mihocek

Depends on other availabilities, after Reid’s first game back I would have with JDG moving into midfield. Now not sure, Reid was very poor tonight I thought. Probably depends on ground and opposition.

Where’s all the peanuts that were laughing at the Chris maybe acquisition 18 months ago? Gone quiet it seems. What a pick up this has turned out to be. Are they really only paying him about $400k a year? Bargain!
Absolutely nailed that one. Every reason to be happy with his acquisition.
Makes me think there’d be a quite a few freo players that would show more playing for other more attacking teams.

Pies mafia still very defensive even after a win.Enjoy yourselves.By the way Tiges have injuries and are still winning - you aren't alone in that area.

All Collingwood supporters want the Tiges to keep winning. We are desperate to play you guys week one of the finals, it'll be like having a three week break from competitive games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO Richmond and Collingwood are the two best teams in the league at the moment. Both gutsy teams and probably the two deepest teams in the AFL. GWS have shown that if they have one guy out (Whitfield) they fall to garbage... I suspect Geelong might struggle a bit too if they lose 1 or 2 big names. Pies and Tiges though just find a way though... both teams will be deadly when full teams are back and potentially the Grand Final between these two.

Brodie Grundy
64 hit outs
18 disposals (14 contested)
8 marks
8 tackles
7 clearances

Yeah but the umpires gave him all that.

To all the Pies supporters Grundy is a once in a generation player.

In my opinion we must make him our next Captain. He personifies Collingwood for me.

I haven't written you guys off.
But whilst we struggle to beat Geelong and West Coast we seem to have the measure of the Tigers at present.
You may make finals and do us a favour by knocking out one of our bogey sides.

Buckley is destined to never win a premiership anyway. Couldn't get one as a player won't get one as a coach. Keep dreaming Collingwood supporters. Only hope you got is getting gifted one by the umps like the bulldogs "dream run" .
Why you bother with this s**t!?

Anyway.
Scrappy win...but we'll take it.
Stepping up when it counts.

Indigeneous round....let's just hope that that is not the last game for Daniel Wells.
It would be a shame if the injury ends his career.
3 goals - he shows he still has the spark to be a match winner.

Back