Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney > 30 pts

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A real good game of momentum shifts. Swans have neutered Cats this quarter. Expect a few more twists before its over.

Two completely obvious overhead throws in a row and not penalised :drunk:
The umpires are under strict instructions to not pay any free kicks... Until the crowd gets loud late in quarters and matches. Lol. For maximum influence, and complete corruption.

Geelong are like that Cousins/Judd West Coast team. They can play quietly for the majority of a game, but then have a 10 minute burst where they just go ballistic. I remember seeing Cousins just take control like this within a very short amount of time, exactly the same way Geelong does it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rohan v Menzel cup producing enthralling results:
1 disposal, 1 tackle, 0 goals and 0 behinds vs 3 disposals, 1 tackle, 0 goals and 1 behind

Guess you have to give it to Menzel at this point.

But on the bigger picture... Rohan is a big reason Geelong are 1 on the ladder. He is having the best season of his career. Menzel on the other hand... First game, and he isn't doing much. But in his defence, maybe he isn't fully match fit.

Geelong and GWS are the two best teams this year. I had them both outside the top 8 in my preseason ladder prediction. :straining:

LOL@GWS... It's the Pies and Cats.... I can't split them. GWS don't impress me with the past 2 weeks beltings. I think back to that game they played against Hawthorn................

Back