Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney > 30 pts

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess dropping the knees and aiming your head at people's arms has stopped being ignored.

Your mob will come good again at the business end.

Still not convinced about Geelong. They'll be the worst 10-1 team since us in 2016.

I think it's a very open year actually. Everyone has already written off Richmond. GWS, Geelong and Collingwood get all the hype. But there are teams that could really step up - West Coast, Adelaide, Fremantle, and Richmond.. I think they are the dark horses and flying under the radar... if they pull their sh together, they can all threaten.

Really don't understand why teams do this.

Swans are 3 goals down, and they basically flood back the entire 4th quarter.

Buddy looks officially cooked.
Still good for a bag here or there but one wonders if he even makes it to the ton. Halfway mark of the season, 14 goals. Needs a big finish so he can manage it next year.

Zach Tuohys purple tattoo patch on his arm looks horrible. What is it. Looks like a birth mark. Don’t understand, anyone know what the hell it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney with the awesome game plan for the honorable loss. Great coaching by John Longmire.

Question for North supporters... Would you really want him coaching your club?

LOL@GWS... It's the Pies and Cats.... I can't split them. GWS don't impress me with the past 2 weeks beltings. I think back to that game they played against Hawthorn................
Were not that bad, it's not as if they got rolled by Carlton, the media wrote us off before the year begun and seem surprised when a game like that happens.

At least one. Piss poor from Hawkins. It's unnecessary **** like that which makes him hard to like or respect.

Wouldn't see Brown elbow a player in the head without expecting it like that.
Only way Brown would do it would be if someone got in the way of his flailing arms 😉

Your mob will come good again at the business end.

Still not convinced about Geelong. They'll be the worst 10-1 team since us in 2016.

Danger and Selwood aren't even playing that well this season.. Also didn't the 2016 Roos have the softest draw at the start of that year.

It's a picture of his mother.
Really poor quality tattoo.

All you can see is a purple blob on his arm.
8f10abd52476cc84289ed46f7dfcce05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back