Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Melbourne > 30 pts

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You watching the same game. BG dominated around the ground. And put 1 one the scoreboard. Grundy is clearly top 3 player ATM in the comp. Ignorance makes alot of people feel better when the pies are flying.

What game were you watching:rolleyes:

Coaches Votes Round 12

COLLINGWOOD v MELBOURNE
9 Adam Treloar (COLL)
8 Max Gawn (MELB)
7 Jaidyn Stephenson (COLL)
4 Steele Sidebottom (COLL)
1 Jeremy Howe (COLL)
1 Darcy Moore (COLL)

Can't just take a compliment without throwing in a cheap shot can you.

You blokes did what was required, as another pies poster said it was workman like, Melbourne were never going to trouble you and it always looked like you had another gear if they did step up and anything they threw at you could be covered.

If you play a good team yesterday you step up that gear, there is no point spending all your tickets beating a team like Melbourne.

You were throwing cheapshots all day.

Can't just take a compliment without throwing in a cheap shot can you.

You blokes did what was required, as another pies poster said it was workman like, Melbourne were never going to trouble you and it always looked like you had another gear if they did step up and anything they threw at you could be covered.

If you play a good team yesterday you step up that gear, there is no point spending all your tickets beating a team like Melbourne.

Yeah I don't know where the cheap shot is, merely debating the performance.

I honestly don't see any cheap shots in the post.

I agree with Carringbush, Melbourne helped with our pressure.

Collingwood are no-where near where they need to be to beat a Geelong or West Coast at their best.

And you think we have gears, what happened last week?

Oh we got em, just can't find em.

Whoever cues the music at the G outsmarted themselves this week. They played Flock Of Seagulls at a time when there wasn't a single seagull in the stadium. And Summer of ******* 69 again. It must be contractual after playing the grand final. I like Bryan. I bought Reckless like everyone else back in the day. There's 9 better songs on it than that one. Just choose one. It gets worse. They tease us with ten seconds of the awesome Running With The Devil, only to cut to a United petrol advertisement. If I ever cross paths with the person responsible for the music, there'll be studs up. I better say something about the game. Gawn's free kick at goal at the final siren for tackling Greenwood was complete bulls***. Do I need to tell that umpire what to do? I'm sure he knows. That's right. He can go **** himself. Where was the prior you maggot? Oh dear. I guess I'll have to take a three week suspension. Three weeks of not looking at your s**t umpiring you ******** prick. I deserve more than that. It's gonna take at least 5 weeks to remove my memory of you, you ******* arsehole. Stop umpiring. For god sake let us be. Guess how to distract the public from the s**t umpiring. That's right, you plant bulls**t stories like 'we're gonna backdate the premiership count to 1870.' Gil rearranging the window dressing instead of addressing the issues. Sings a song on 3AW in case people perceive him as dull. Jesus christ. That ship's sailed. Just do your ******* job and people won't give a s**t if you're dull.

Back