Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Richmond > 30 pts

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe it’s because Caddy’s role has changed. ? Was 2nd tall with a different playing forward to lynch and now with “the injuries” has had to slip into midfield, exposing himself

He played one game in the midfield i thought, maybe two.

Ha ha ha its one moment mate your a bit sour tonight been riding everyone still pissed your team lost to carlton just shut up not one person here gives a rats what your saying

My team is performing above expectations so I'm happy. How about you?

Just coming home from game and saw on FB Jenkins was injured, what happened and what’s the gut feel?

First view is ACL but having looked again might just be a bad hyper extension. If you get the latter might just be a 2-4 week one

Just coming home from game and saw on FB Jenkins was injured, what happened and what’s the gut feel?

Looked like ACL but your coach thinks hyperextention.

Let’s hope your coach is right...........was your best forward tonight.

Destroyed by injury the tiges but their heart cant be questioned. Fought it right out. As a supporter i dont think you could ask for much more.
We did what had to be done. Made it hard but job done.

#moralvictors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...there's Stack and, and ....help me out here.
Pretty happy with what Baker, Balta, Naish, Ross and Chol have shown, and to still be sitting in the 8 with Riewoldt, Nankervis, Cotchin, Edwards, Short, Astbury, Ross and Lambert to come back hopefully fairly soon after the bye.

There are guys who are easily upgraded and shouldn't be in the side that are limiting the performance.

Sportsmanship. Ripped into Eddie for being selfish in the third quarter. Would rather he do that than be mouthy when Eddie does something wrong, and silent when Eddie does something like that.

Thought it was classy from Stack.
Yeah I thought it showed respect for his opponent. Bested him for nearly four quarters, then Eddie pulls out a freak goal when the game is cooked.

Nothing like Heppell giggling after a close loss, for example.

Back