• Hawthorn > 30 pts

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We didn't kick a goal from the Guelfi HTB

I mentioned previously the high contact on Tippa was a bad call.

Sicily is allowed to try and shepherd the goal through.

You could play what ifs all day in any game of football and most supporters are going to remember the ones missed for their side or paid against them, not the other way.

We didn't get an armchair ride from the umps and the frees we got weren't the only reason we kicked the score we did.

You guys played better than us and won but the standard set by both teams and the umps wasn't great.

People always focus on the frees that lead to a shot on goal but don't think about the impact of all the other ones.

I think the final score was about right.

We kicked our season average, you guys kicked a couple of goals above yours and that's what you won by.
I don’t think you got an armchair ride at all. I just think you had a few calls go your way that made the score line look better than it was. It’s insignificant from the perspective of our season so hardly a big deal. We’ve had far worse umpiring this season that actually cost us the 4 points. And Hawthorn generally also cop bad umpiring as well

the dude is a 3 time premiership player and current captain of the club. but in the eyes of many he will now be remembered as Captain Pinchy. So stupid and pointless. Was it worth it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Official crowd: 44,846 at Marvel Stadium

anigif_enhanced-1068-1426173568-13.gif

We look forward to ending your season next month, in front of your home crowd, assuming they turn up.
Hey Rodney when was the last time the Roos managed 46k to a home game not involving us?

Hawks got four goals from free kicks
Ceglar's from a soft down field in the back
Moore's from an actual high tackle
Scully from being held in a marking contest, possibly soft, possibly there I only saw one angle so hard to tell
Breust's soft in the back free

We still kicked 7 other goals.

Bombers got two from free's, holding the man which was questionable as the ball was knocked out in the tackle and a HTB on hardwick paid advantage that went through

They still kicked 12 other goals

We got more goals from frees than they did but we didn't get 7 and they weren't all definitely not there

Scully held Zaharakis. Tippa got one high that wasn’t paid that was same as the one Moore got. Even first goal of the game was a soft in the back. The Breust one was beyond comical.

The one with Guelfi, Razor Ray said he dived on the ball when he just went down and got straight back up. How is that prior opportunity?

We look forward to ending your season next month, in front of your home crowd, assuming they turn up.

You’re having a massive sook mate, maybe you should do something else. Criticising home crowd of 45k is just ridiculous

the dude is a 3 time premiership player and current captain of the club. but in the eyes of many he will now be remembered as Captain Pinchy. So stupid and pointless. Was it worth it?
Probably not.

Funnily enough, one of the best blokes you'd meet in footy and much loved not just by his own club but players from other clubs (even runs a beer company with a few Essendon boys). He'll prob be booed for the rest of the year at least.

Back