• Port Adelaide > 30 pts

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

More than Happy to tell you that one!

Freo traded pick 3 to GWS. For Cam McCarthy, pick 8 in Griffen Logue, pick 32 in Sean Darcy and pick 72 in Luke Ryan.

Pick 3 for Cam, Logue, Darcy and Ryan isnt a bad outcome.

Darcy and Ryan were both important players today
Fair call

I agree it worked out very well, even if Logue turns out to be a bust.

24 disposals, 8 marks and didn’t lose a 1v1 as a key defender in his first game in 18 months and 14th for his career... but harsh I would of thought. 2 bad kicks and a Clanger handball all that was wrong

He looked a bit ordinary a couple of times near the end. Probably tiredness.

Logue doesn't look up to it. Not reflective of a first round pick.
It was his first game of AFL in 2 years and he didn't play many before he got injured.Very much a project player so happy to give him a decent run at it before making a judgement like that. His athletic profile is off the chart, he has a booming kick and is extremely competitive. I reckon he'll turn out to be pretty useful.

It was his first game of AFL in 2 years and he didn't play many before he got injured.Very much a project player so happy to give him a decent run at it before making a judgement like that. His athletic profile is off the chart, he has a booming kick and is extremely competitive. I reckon he'll turn out to be pretty useful.
It's all good that he's athletic, competitive, etc. But his skills and decision making didn't look up to it. Maybe rusty.

It's all good that he's athletic, competitive, etc. But his skills and decision making didn't look up to it. Maybe rusty.
Definitely rusty, and when you haven't played much at the highest level to start with its a fair jump. He's shown enough in the WAFL to suggest he can make good decisions. Fingers crossed.

name the blokes in your 22 that were out today?

Freo hasnt got Alex Pearce, No Lobb or Cam too. Bennell? well you tell me.

Sandilands at 37 years old would be stretching it though.
That’s a pretty sad list to be honest, ports outs are way worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must of been watching replays of tex walkers efforts, particularly that hard AF effort against hurn few weeks back
Agree with your sentiment , Tex often does this and i call him out ... very childish comeback but whatever , good win today in the end even though some of the antics of players were really unnecessary .

Will add , alot of players from a lot of teams are doing it to manipulate the umpires and i can't stand it . It is reaching terrible levels

Would not get a game at the Eagles .Even with LeCras retired I wouldn't want him as a small forward
Normally I’d just pass such drivel as this off as trolling but I reckon you actually believe this.......
Word of advice-it’s better to not say anything and have people think your a fool rather than speak and have it confirmed

Normally I’d just pass such drivel as this off as trolling but I reckon you actually believe this.......
Word of advice-it’s better to not say anything and have people think your a fool rather than speak and have it confirmed

Ha I didn't realise that post was about Walters. Figured it was Matera or Bewley or someone.

Yeah wouldn't get a game. Dud, delist. Just ignore that he gets 20 touches a game and would almost be leading our goal kicking...

Back