• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Only one win away against this mob in the past 11 years can we NOT play them away next season VFL?!?
Nah. You can go to Tassie, then China.. oh wait. Honestly feel for you guys, awful awful fixturing. 2 away trips has to be to Tassie and Perth. Far out
Any chance Collingwood can just go down the highway to Kardinia? No

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Freo are playing magnificent atm and look a real threat. If they continue this form they'll be top 4.

King_Tredrea

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2007
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dubs, Bills, Chelsea FC
Another scoreless quarter, Ken should be sacked obviously. Still, with umpiring that wasn’t blatant cheating we would have been up by 4-5 goals at 3QT instead of a point. Oh well I guess “that’s footy”

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Nah. You can go to Tassie, then China.. oh wait. Honestly feel for you guys, awful awful fixturing. 2 away trips has to be to Tassie and Perth. Far out
Any chance Collingwood can just go down the highway to Kardinia? No
Port choose to play in China, they can’t blame anyone for that.

fnerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2009
Castilly rock
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can someone explain to me 108-56 in our 4 games at Optus? Im sure that’s just a “natural” free kick differential
Maybe your players are dirty and undisciplined?

Look seriously without a doubt we got an arm chair ride from the umps.
I’m not doubting that .
I’m also not doubting that it’s a very, very rare occurrence, even at home-don’t believe me check out the stats.

I’ve also seen my side get crucified at Adelaide oval virtually every time we play there and would be willing to bet would have a similar lopsided free kick count at that venue.

It’s frustrating as **** and you d like to think umpires could be a bit more professional instead of umpiring to the home crowd I know but swings and roundabouts I guess.

More pertinently tho , that last quarter you didn’t score,20-8 inside 50s, we smashed you in the clearances 15-3 (namely due to our 20 yr old ruckman who gave your lycett/Ryder combo an absolute lesson in ruck work) and we had a bloke nickname sonny playing for us.

I think I know what your coaches will be focusing on in their review when it comes to reasons for your loss yesterday.

King_Tredrea

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2007
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dubs, Bills, Chelsea FC
Scoreless quarters are par for the course for us. Regular occurrence. Still doesn’t mean we should blindly accept being utterly reamed for the first 3 quarters. When you are already the worst-coached side in the league, you probably don’t also need another handicap to deal with. Those stats in Perth don’t lie, and it happens too regularly. We virtually never get the rides at home that others do.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Before yesterday our free kick differential in all our home games combined was +1 so it's not a common occurrence for us either.

People like to lump us in with the eagles but we don't get given the same armchair ride at home (yesterday was a big outlier).

King_Tredrea

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2007
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dubs, Bills, Chelsea FC
Before yesterday our free kick differential in all our home games combined was +1 so it's not a common occurrence for us either.

People like to lump us in with the eagles but we don't get given the same armchair ride at home (yesterday was a big outlier).

Fair enough. It wasn’t an outlier for us.

Pusswah

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mate you support the ****test team in the comp. Where is your flag? Where are all your finals wins?That's right nowhere. Your players are so soft they punch first year players off the ball and need 8 goal handouts to win at home you useless plebs.

haha waaaa waaa

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
In Ports 5 home games this year we've won the free kick count once (by 2), ironically against the Crows.
Fair enough. It wasn’t an outlier for us.
Ah Papa G....

George Fiacchi was a Dirty sniper for the Port Magpies in the 1990s. Just like Dave Granger in the late 1970s!:)

ZingerB

Club Legend
Sep 7, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
???
honestly ,cry me a river mate.

Go and jerk your little pecker to a 20 point win over a team of 20 year olds that the umps had to gift you a 5 goal head start you tosser. Maybe Ross Lyon can sexually harass more female staff members and Harley Bennell can get back out on the piss and show us how AFL discipline works seeing though that is the standard response from your supporters for the disparity yesterday.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Go and jerk your little pecker to a 20 point win over a team of 20 year olds that the umps had to gift you a 5 goal head start you tosser. Maybe Ross Lyon can sexually harass more female staff members and Harley Bennell can get back out on the piss and show us how AFL discipline works seeing though that is the standard response from your supporters for the disparity yesterday.
4 of your 5 goals were from freos stupid turnovers.

As far as the free kicks are concerned.... Using Dave Granger tactics or Grave Danger tactics on freo players, especially Michael Walters would be a free kick to freo!

ZingerB

Club Legend
Sep 7, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
4 of your 5 goals were from freos stupid turnovers.

As far as the free kicks are concerned.... Using Dave Granger tactics or Grave Danger tactics on freo players, especially Michael Walters would be a free kick to freo!

Yeah, that is bullshit. There were 3-4 free kicks within 70m of your goal that were just embarrassing and shouldn't happen once a game. The most obvious of free kicks in the forward 50 (i.e a double handed push out) was not paid to us. There was a passage of play where Fremantle players had possession got tackled and dropped the ball 6 or 7 times in a row, the first time a port player (i.e Motlop) got the ball it was HTB because * you. There were weak as piss in the backs all game, all over the ground to Fremantle. Meanwhile 3 people fall on Hartlett, 1 in the back, another on his head, with the umpire in frame and in perfect position and he got nothing. Rozee got pinged 50 for not getting back on the mark straight away, but Walters gets 15 warnings because the umps don't want to get booed and he is the man of the moment. They feed off the adulation, go home and think they were a part of the game. There were probably 10 absolute shockers, all going one way. The only reason why the umps didn't cost us 10 goals yesterday was because you were good sports and gave us back the ball half the time. Sometimes things don't go your way and you have to suck eggs, but yesterday was rancid filth, one way traffic and your supporters would be absolutely livid if it happened to you in a crunch game. Instead of getting the 'good game bad luck' we have had a bunch of trolls from your team turn up, while gutless cretins like Hogan flopped at every contest and had the audacity to mouth off and mock our players. I hope you get done by a point in a elimination final on the MCG and the umpires have fisted you all game.

fnerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2009
Castilly rock
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wow your seriously but hurt aren’t you petal?
Hahaha love it👍

Attachments

• 9B186284-71F7-4B02-8A63-1C49BCF06DE1.gif
    9B186284-71F7-4B02-8A63-1C49BCF06DE1.gif
    938.6 KB · Views: 211

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers

Nice melt! A team of 20 years olds hey? Except our team was actually younger and less experienced.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=9829#hd

Dockerjonz

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Benfica,Canucks
Yeah, that is ********. There were 3-4 free kicks within 70m of your goal that were just embarrassing and shouldn't happen once a game. The most obvious of free kicks in the forward 50 (i.e a double handed push out) was not paid to us. There was a passage of play where Fremantle players had possession got tackled and dropped the ball 6 or 7 times in a row, the first time a port player (i.e Motlop) got the ball it was HTB because **** you. There were weak as piss in the backs all game, all over the ground to Fremantle. Meanwhile 3 people fall on Hartlett, 1 in the back, another on his head, with the umpire in frame and in perfect position and he got nothing. Rozee got pinged 50 for not getting back on the mark straight away, but Walters gets 15 warnings because the umps don't want to get booed and he is the man of the moment. They feed off the adulation, go home and think they were a part of the game. There were probably 10 absolute shockers, all going one way. The only reason why the umps didn't cost us 10 goals yesterday was because you were good sports and gave us back the ball half the time. Sometimes things don't go your way and you have to suck eggs, but yesterday was rancid filth, one way traffic and your supporters would be absolutely livid if it happened to you in a crunch game. Instead of getting the 'good game bad luck' we have had a bunch of trolls from your team turn up, while gutless cretins like Hogan flopped at every contest and had the audacity to mouth off and mock our players. I hope you get done by a point in a elimination final on the MCG and the umpires have fisted you all game.

Yep happens both farkin ways, you get "reamed" by the umps- it's rigged, You get the rub of the green- it's ok. In all honesty in every farkin contest of the ball there's an infringement no matter which way you look at it

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Yeah, that is ********. There were 3-4 free kicks within 70m of your goal that were just embarrassing and shouldn't happen once a game. The most obvious of free kicks in the forward 50 (i.e a double handed push out) was not paid to us. There was a passage of play where Fremantle players had possession got tackled and dropped the ball 6 or 7 times in a row, the first time a port player (i.e Motlop) got the ball it was HTB because **** you. There were weak as piss in the backs all game, all over the ground to Fremantle. Meanwhile 3 people fall on Hartlett, 1 in the back, another on his head, with the umpire in frame and in perfect position and he got nothing. Rozee got pinged 50 for not getting back on the mark straight away, but Walters gets 15 warnings because the umps don't want to get booed and he is the man of the moment. They feed off the adulation, go home and think they were a part of the game. There were probably 10 absolute shockers, all going one way. The only reason why the umps didn't cost us 10 goals yesterday was because you were good sports and gave us back the ball half the time. Sometimes things don't go your way and you have to suck eggs, but yesterday was rancid filth, one way traffic and your supporters would be absolutely livid if it happened to you in a crunch game. Instead of getting the 'good game bad luck' we have had a bunch of trolls from your team turn up, while gutless cretins like Hogan flopped at every contest and had the audacity to mouth off and mock our players. I hope you get done by a point in a elimination final on the MCG and the umpires have fisted you all game.
Meh...... Go watch the 2015 Prelim between Hawks and Freo and tell me how I felt that night....

Back