Votes: 1 33.3%
  • St Kilda > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to both teams today. An epic battle worthy of the Special Olympics.

You were up by 4 goals. Went to sleep half way through the third quarter, but sure it's all the umpires fault. Typical coward response.

Keep looking for something else to blame, I'm sure you'll feel better about yourself.
that's gotta hurt Bodsy :)

VFL Umpires have given St Kilda two wins against us this year
I ask why should GC locals bother to convert to AFL over NRL when this ongoing joke VFL umpiring continues week after week

21-13 free kicks your way - not sure they could have done much more for you to be honest.

You were up by 4 goals. Went to sleep half way through the third quarter, but sure it's all the umpires fault. Typical coward response.

Keep looking for something else to blame, I'm sure you'll feel better about yourself.

Look at the last quarter objectively, Suns got murdered by the umps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought the Suns had a decent run with the umps for 3/4 but they copped a stack of non calls in the last quarter and especially some in the final 5 minutes. They really should have had the game sewn up much earlier though

There’s not many players that finish top 10 in the best & fairest award in their debut season. Callum Wilkie will do that for St Kilda. I don’t know why he slipped so far down in the draft.

It’s been a weird season for the Sainters. You’d have killed to be 6-6 at this point of the year early on given their injuries but at the same time their footy has been pretty uninspiring and the coaching situation looks a real headache (Richo not doing badly enough to get sacked, but equally he looks less and less the answer as time goes on). Take the win I guess but their close game performances have been quite lucky this season IMO.

They’ve been a bit of a nearly team the Suns this season. So many losses where they’ve been in games only to blow it. They’re doing a lot better than expectations but they’d want a win soon.

Back