Votes: 1 33.3%
  • St Kilda > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

st kilda can play finals. all winnable games in remaining fixture except geelong away.
Would probably be the worst finals team of all time. Though still a huge season given the circumstances if it was to happen.

A lot of disappointed Saints haters today, we're hanging in there and once we get Steven, Hannebery and Carlisle back, look out.

There’s not many players that finish top 10 in the best & fairest award in their debut season. Callum Wilkie will do that for St Kilda. I don’t know why he slipped so far down in the draft.

Wilkie has been one of our best recruits, such a cool head under pressure, he has helped fill the void of losing Carlisle, Roberton and Geary in defence.

Hardly ever makes a mistake and leads from the front, he should be in our leadership group next year at the very least, can't speak highly enough of him.

st kilda can play finals. all winnable games in remaining fixture except geelong away.
Highly unlikely IMO. Don’t forget they have played the Suns twice already whilst half the comp haven’t even faced them once yet.
I think with their injuries if they could win 3 or 4 more for the year they would be reasonably happy.

Highly unlikely IMO. Don’t forget they have played the Suns twice already whilst half the comp haven’t even faced them once yet.
I think with their injuries if they could win 3 or 4 more for the year they would be reasonably happy.
Will depend on what new injuries we get. Because fingers crossed we get Hannebery in next week, then Carlisle the following week, then others like Steven, Webster and Lonie soon after and possibly Steele as well.

Get a bunch of them in without losing too many to injury or whatever in the meantime and we'll be vastly closer to full strength.

There’s not many players that finish top 10 in the best & fairest award in their debut season. Callum Wilkie will do that for St Kilda. I don’t know why he slipped so far down in the draft.

& if Josh Battle had Darcy Moore's publicity agent he'd be cantering home in the rising star award.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back