Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Geelong > 30 pts

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are the Port supporters going off so much? They beat either the reigning Premier in emphatic style every year for the last 3 or 4 seasons and win games like this too but they do bugger all. What are they cheering about? Surely this just adds to the mad frustration of the Hinckley era???

Mate your team has won one flag in my lifetime and has looked rancid for all but 3-4 of them (im 33 btw). What do you do in between? You celebrate a good win. What a dumb comment.

Garry Rohan carrying on like he was in a fight with Mike Tyson.
He was concussed by a Port sniper, what is there to carry on about?

10 months outta the game.... How'd Hawkins go?
You'd never see Hawkins celebrate like that in a meaningless H&A game that's for sure

Welcome to 9th Richmond.
Oi Max when was the last time Richmond finished 9th? When you look
Yeah they should be booing their team off.
I don't mean that but surely they've been here many times before. With this win they barely climb into the 8. They are miles off the top teams and they would surely know that. They are coming off a loss to FREO!!!!

He was concussed by a Port sniper, what is there to carry on about?

You'd never see Hawkins celebrate like that in a meaningless H&A game that's for sure
Aaawwww diddums kitty kat.

You may need to get the quote under your username updated. Soft. As. Butter.

Why are the Port supporters going off so much? They beat either the reigning Premier in emphatic style every year for the last 3 or 4 seasons and win games like this too but they do bugger all. What are they cheering about? Surely this just adds to the mad frustration of the Hinckley era???

Absolutely. But if we can't enjoy a good win then what's the point of watching?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! LOVE IT!
I guess if you can't watch your own team win you should ride the coattails of another!

ps. Thanks for going through my post history and down voting days worth of posts in other unrelated threads (including one where I praised Sam Walsh). I love the hand-wringing

Did you hear the POWER chant at the end Hahaha. Good on em. Fair enough. Enjoy it.
Collingwood fans have never chanted? Wtf is your problem. It's not unusual for us...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood fans have never chanted? Wtf is your problem. It's not unusual for us...
Haha PPOOOOOOWWWEERRRRR. I get it. Just having fun at the footy is great but in the grand scheme of things as a non power supporter tonight's game will set the media flogs to writing how Port are back but they aren't. Its a load of crap.

Haha PPOOOOOOWWWEERRRRR. I get it. Just having fun at the footy is great but in the grand scheme of things as a non power supporter tonight's game will set the media flogs to writing how Port are back but they aren't. Its a load of crap.

What suggests we couldn't back this up? If anything we could have won by more with better kicking.

How insecure are the losers in this place? We absolutely smashed them in every meaningful stat and all you have is 'hur dur free kicks hur dur sniper'. If you are going to whinge about 65kg Karl Amon accidently running into you, you may as well give the game away. The Henry guy wasn't whinging about the hit, he played the game and put his body on the line again. Wines got up after getting his head slammed into the ground. Geelong were whinging about getting free kicks against for slinging guys onto their necks, but when they get a solid check their whinging like a bunch of emaciated school children. You're making Serena Williams look like a good loser and a well adjusted person.

Settle down, that was as close to our best 22 all season. No one's suggesting we are back.

Just cause they tore you a new one....

What suggests we couldn't back this up? If anything we could have won by more with better kicking.
Port's recent history. Port have beaten the reigning Premier the last 3 or 4 years and have knocked off teams like Geelong each season in the same period but cannot hit even the most outer rings on the dart board at the pointy end. This is typically frustrating PA stuff. I do wonder about the role of the bye for the Cats but that aside Port won't do more than maybe make the bottom half of the 8 or just miss out.

Back