Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Brisbane > 30 pts

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well remarkably not one GWS player never blamed the umpires in their loss to freo early this season. They actually admit that freo were the better side.

Hell they could of even said that inaccuracy in goal cost them the game and that could of been a legit reason.
I drove down for the game in Canberra. Freo drilled every pass like lasers. Hard to watch. They played well.
Good luck with the injuries.

We've been so much better against St Kilda than Carlton, at the same stadium no less, that I'm now convinced that tiredness before the bye was the main reason we flubbed our lines against Carlton (Cripps and new coach factor obviously helped).

Lions lost to Carlton at the same venue two weeks ago.....certainly didn't expect the Saints to be down 70 points!

Carlton are MUCH better than GC especially since they sacked Bolton!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St.Kilda went into this game at 6-6 (already with 2 more wins than the whole of season 2018).
Had to come back from China with their next game up in Townsville.
Their two biggest recruits of the past few years both only played their first games for the season today and are obviously underdone.
They played a team today who will do this to a lot more sides in the near future.

The death drums for Richo beating in this thread are a little premature in my opinion.

St Kilda are just no good. They’ve beaten no decent teams, and fair to say the teams they’ve beaten were at their lowest points of the season.

Back