• Collingwood > 30 pts

Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to believe that anything before 1988 counts as an afl premiership really

It's more of historical interest. Most of those premierships in the 20s and 30s barely count imo lol. Eagles are the second best team in AFL history by premierships and years per premiership which imo is the best measure of success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The football intelligence from the Hawthorn players tonight is really questionable, especially in the forward line

If bruest wasnt goal hungry before then hawks would've had an easy goal better get this now

They will more than likely go on to win this game... but Collingwood have proved absolutely nothing so far. It's tough in the modern game but all this pre-game talk of this big 'physical' response and haven't seen much of one. This is one very ordinary Hawthorn side at the moment.

The opponents will only get harder from here over the next month.

Not

off the top of my head...
you got a high contact free then your player ducked
a HTB free when the hawks player had no opportunity
and a front on contact free when the hawks player only touched the ball.

all resulting in shots at goal.

so darling i think it is you that needs to take off the bias goggles
Youre kidding me arent you??? Have you been watching the start of this quarter alone? Pretty much sums it up.

They will more than likely go on to win this game... but Collingwood have proved absolutely nothing so far. It's tough in the modern game but all this pre-game talk of this big 'physical' response and haven't seen much of one. This is one very ordinary Hawthorn side at the moment.

The opponents will only get harder from here over the next month.

Too early to start talking but top 4 is far from guaranteed for the Pies with their run coming up.

Back