Game Day AFL 2019 Round 17: Essendon v North Melbourne, 4:35pm AEST Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Essendon < 10 pts

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Essendon 10 - 30 pts

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Essendon > 30 pts

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • North Melbourne < 10 pts

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • North Melbourne 10 - 30 pts

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • North Melbourne > 30 pts

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly thought North would beat us. We are so out of form. Imagine us in form. Five weeks to sort that out...

Lmao at the North fans melting, They actually thought they could beat us rofl
they injured one of our players - season = success
we ended their finals chance - week = success

Dyl Clarke notched another scalp today. Kid is making the most of his chance.

North had the same injuries?

Shaun Higgins and decent VFL players were out vs our full foward, BnF winner, Captain, best lockdown defender, best ruckman and our key defender missing half the match.

Keep dreaming, champ.
Higgins is a two time bnf btw. And you forgot the best tagger in the league, the fourth best defender in the league and wood who has more talent than your "best lockdown defender or best ruck"

And injuries are part and parcel mate, not an excuse

On Pixel using BigFooty.com mobile app

Um, yeah three years running we have beaten norf. Check the stats. I've looked at their injuries, Higgins but not much else. Both teams didn't play well but guess who gets the four points baby. No disappointment with winning ugly 4/5. If you'd prefer to lose suit yourself homie..
U didn't deny three years running, you said 3 years running with those injuries.

Yes there are plenty of injuries to North, you just don't have much footy knowledge

Tough 5 years coming up for North.

Tarrant was the star man, but he's now over 30. Goldy still their #1 ruck option, 31. Ziebell their captain, 28. Higgins and Cunnington their best mids, 31 and 28 respectively. Thompson still back there in defence, 33.

Zuurhar, Simpkin and Larkey look like good prospects, but they'll need more than that. Big fall coming up.

Tough 5 years coming up for North.

Tarrant was the star man, but he's now over 30. Goldy still their #1 ruck option, 31. Ziebell their captain, 28. Higgins and Cunnington their best mids, 31 and 28 respectively. Thompson still back there in defence, 33.

Zuurhar, Simpkin and Larkey look like good prospects, but they'll need more than that. Big fall coming up.
And apart from LDU who looks good their VFL side isn’t exactly full of talent

You’re probably right. Although it was way back in 2000 Essendon won playing 7 home games at Docklands.
Fair point, I stand corrected. For some reason I always associate 2001 with the debut of docklands. I still feel it's a hindrance to the teams that play there regularly but I guess Essendon are fortunate that they play
a minimum of 3 marquee games at the G each year (anzac day, dreamtime & blues).

Higgins is a two time bnf btw. And you forgot the best tagger in the league, the fourth best defender in the league and wood who has more talent than your "best lockdown defender or best ruck"

And injuries are part and parcel mate, not an excuse

Dylan Clark is currently the best tagger in the league, followed by De Boar. Mason wood lmao, all he would do is shank every kick at goal, he's a spud.

No Heppell, Hurley, Daniher, Smith, Ambrose, Bellchambers and we still smashed you physically. North are the softest team in the comp and continue to crap their pants whenever they face Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have been further in front at three quarter time. Brown had only 2 goals when Hurley went off and then kicked 4 in last quarter and a half, so Hurley going off had an effect.

Zac Clarke well done, Goldstein should be embarrassed think Clarke took more marks as well.

To the North fan who wanted to take on 3 fairly drunk Bomber fans after the game in aisle 30 Level 2, grow up you ****, your crying about umps like many on the North board was laughable.

The Shaw effect is over, watch revert back to type and then make the horrendous decision to hire a caretaker coach. May any god have mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back