Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good for the game that St Kilda are ahead at half-time, they would've gone away had Geelong snuck ahead. Impressed they largely continued to stand up after Geelong started to wake up in the second half of that quarter. We've got a real game on our hands.

Surely we can't lose this one!
I know they are playing poorly but St Kilda can't run out games.

This is the Geelong team I saw before the season started, one that would struggle to make finals.

Rowan Marshal has somehow become ou most influential player this year after not being a certain starter last year. If he can continue to get clearances at stoppages and take contested marks all over the ground like he currently is we're half a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowan Marshall is a gun!!

It has changed my view of the Saints team, some good talent coming through.

Can you believe they got him with pick 10 out of the 2017 rookie draft as a 21 year old? There is something seriously wrong with AFL talent scounts... Kelly, Marshall, Stack. You could make half a premiership capable team with all these guys getting picked up late.

Dahlhaus knows how successful he’s likely to be from that set shot. Ergo the attempt to pass it off.

I would like him to still be a bulldog, but I won’t miss the certainty that he would miss any gettable set shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back