• Fremantle > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're not a victim you just like whinging about whingers? Interesting take on avoiding hypocrisy I suppose.
Tbh if you want a real football conversation im keen, but plenty in here don't.

This game has been ruled by ebs and flows with freo continuing their inaccuracy. These 2 clubs are pretty even imo score board flattering hawthorn right now.

Umpiring has been consistent throughout and like always they pick and choose what to pay week by week.

Tbh if you want a real football conversation im keen, but plenty in here don't.

This game has been ruled by ebs and flows with freo continuing their inaccuracy. These 2 clubs are pretty even imo score board flattering hawthorn right now.

Umpiring has been consistent throughout and like always they pick and choose what to pay week by week.

I agree with pretty much everything here. Hawthorn have been good at hitting the scoreboard when it matters most. Whenever Freo win a clearance it seems rushed and scrambled which makes any forwards life difficult. Whereas Hawthorn have been brilliant at clean ball use out of the middle. Bad kicking is bad football.

I also happen to agree with the premise that too many people blame the umpires. If you're good enough you'll get it back from a bad call (they have the rules changed on them so often I'm surprised they'd keep up). It just hurts more at critical ebbs and lows when the wrong decision is made.

I also agree that most people on gameday threads are just a bit of troll baity for either team so I do appreciate this discourse. It's easy (and a little fun) to join the mud-slinging though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back