• Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Brisbane. Sneak into second.
He wouldn’t get into our midfield anymore anyway.
It's funny. I feel like other than him apparently not being the best captain that there shouldn't really be any bad blood between Rockliff and Brisbane. Was a warrior for the club for a number of years and when he left, despite it definitely not being his intentions, it was actually probably to Brisbane's benefit.

At least as someone who has followed Brisbane relatively closely for a number of years (my second club really) that's how it seems to me.

Lions play the most attractive football to watch of all the teams. Great to watch with so many exciting players. Keep their best 22 or near to it on the field and get a top two home final and they could go all the way. Remembering they’ve never lost a final at the Gabba.

Lions play the most attractive football to watch of all the teams. Great to watch with so many exciting players. Keep their best 22 or near to it on the field and get a top two home final and they could go all the way. Remembering they’ve never lost a final at the Gabba.

Yeah I agree, they really are a fun team to watch as a neutral.

Almost the anti-Freo, Neale must be enjoying the move.

Port should have a look at Teague, any coach is an upgrade over Hinkley and if Carlton don’t want Teague, I’d pinch him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I agree, they really are a fun team to watch as a neutral.

Almost the anti-Freo, Neale must be enjoying the move.
Really happy to see Neale doing well and the move paying off. I loved the fact he went off to a struggling team, not in the state he was playing in or the state he was from. I hate how AFL these days is just players wanting to go home. Brisbane tabled him a good offer and managed to sell him on their future and he bought into it and it's paying off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back