Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was driven to dispair with some of the umpiring but otherwise reasonably happy, credit GWS they didn't drop their heads and let it blow out.

Massive 4 points in the context.

GWS weren’t far from it considering Coniglio went down early. Unfortunately for them injuries have come at a critical time in the season for them. Big game next week against the Pies.

Don’t think the difference was that big. Margin was basically the same at QT and FT.
Playing a man down, in weather that suited us more than you, on a ground you’ve historically had some trouble with, I think you did bloody well.
Wouldn’t want to face you on a sunny September day.
Correct, they were up against it as soon as Coniglio went down, although that was a knowing risk they took so probably not the best team management with him proppy and sore all week.

They did well regardless, with a lot of factors in our favour. Fully fit they are every chance to win today.

I was surprised with the amount of GWS supporters there today and especially in the mcc.
I presume they are ex Carlton fans haha

Merge them. Greater Western Sydney Blues, they can use the blues jumper (letters changed) and song, and lets face it, SOS has been working for GWS since their inception, so they'd fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back