Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Essendon > 30 pts

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

WC made a GF in 2015, then took a dive and rebounded for a flag in 2018.

Any Adelaide fan hoping for lightning to strike twice might want to have a serious think about that. Can’t imagine this list contending at the top end now, forward line is a debacle against good teams and the mids just aren’t hard enough.

Gerard Healy tried his best during the week to tear down Dylan Clarke's work. And yeah, the umpires paid a few cheap holding frees against him.

But he still claimed another victim. Sloane anonymous for most of the game.
Cheap frees? Lol they don't pay near enough against taggers who don't even look at the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, you will be depressed by tomorrow if we beat GC and it turns into pick 3.

You think I am trolling.but you can't win a flag with the list you have, not biting the bullet now is only going to hurt you longer term.
They still have a few experienced heads to come back. Gibbs Douglas Jacobs Ricciuto. Open year and easy run home.

Anyone could win it.

i genuinely did not see lynch in the second half, assumed he was off injured
jenkins i saw flail about for frees once or twice

I saw Lynch twice right near the end. First was a handball to an Essendon player which I think resulted in a goal. And the other was a nothing kick.

His impact was enormous. Try actually watching football.
Try watching it with the sound down, then tell me if his impact was enormous.

Besides, that wasn't even really the point. The point was that I'd prefer the commentators to begin their flagrant floggery over various scenarios (ie. Stringer playing well) once they actually occur.

The Ch7 commentary is just so blatantly pre-determined it's humiliating to all involved.

Try watching it with the sound down, then tell me if his impact was enormous.

Besides, that wasn't even really the point. The point was that I'd prefer the commentators to begin their flagrant floggery over various scenarios (ie. Stringer playing well) once they actually occur.

The Ch7 commentary is just so blatantly pre-determined it's humiliating to all involved.
Stringer I used to hate him but when he's on its great to watch. Same as the Anthony long name bloke. Pure electric

Back