Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 18: Geelong Cats vs. Hawthorn, 1:10pm AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

CD rated Richmond's last seven games the most difficult of any of the potential finalists. That after playing six MCG games/five interstate in the first 16 rounds.

Fair enough.

My own (superficial) look at your fixtures would have me think that Richmond are at worst a 50/50 bet to win all 5.

Are Cats fans genuinely concerned at their form since the bye or are they simply under a hard training load or something?
I still think write them off at your peril, too much class in that squad

Well..

Glad we didn't choke like we have done against the Eagles, Melbourne, Saints.
Be interesting end to season if we manage to beat the Lions.

Fair enough.

My own (superficial) look at your fixtures would have me think that Richmond are at worst a 50/50 bet to win all 5.

A fortnight ago everyone was correctly pointing out that we hadn't beaten anyone. All still ahead of us.

Wow. Chill out mate. Was tagging you to have a genuine conversation. Talk to you next week.
If you want a genuine conversation, send me a PM or find me in a thread I'm posting in. I never took you for a troll.

Are Cats fans genuinely concerned at their form since the bye or are they simply under a hard training load or something?
I still think write them off at your peril, too much class in that squad

I am not concerned, so long as we get that form back. The form we were in at the start of the year cannot be sustained for 25 or 26 games. Having said that our current form is shithouse - have to give props to Clarko for today, he set up a system which we were not able to overcome, didn't get to play our way at any time today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we are never where but we will take this one.. dude it is still caught in the rough net of elusions of mind effraction..
this means we all shut down occasionally and we stuff the reformation hard to our own revolution..

yeah I know it is rough but we have pyjamas and we will walk tall tomorrow..

Great win Hawthorn defied the lopsided free kick count and still came out on top. Makes the season more interesting. Huge games next week Pies v tigers & Hawks v lions!
Reckon the Lions are due for a loss, have been up for a long time. Were probably fortunate to win last night and down in Tassie I give us a decent chance here. We are in good enough form to get it going on our terms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back