Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 18: Richmond vs. Port Adelaide 1:45pm AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Where have I hated on someone living their dream? I see someone who has hated on a premeditated celebration when a handful of goals down.

What a ridiculous argument.
Keep on going.

So what how he celebrated? He's having fun, it's his tradition. Seriously you are ******* miserable.

We want players showing personality.

They use Lynch bumping Amon as an example? Lol

Keep on going.

So what how he celebrated? He's having fun, it's his tradition. Seriously you are ******* miserable.

We want players showing personality.
Is it that offensive to you that someone doesn't like that particular celebration? I mean, a bow and arrow. Bullseye. Wow how imaginative.

Why are you so defensive over it? I dont hate the kid - in fact its quite the opposite.

Amazing how precious you are over it.

Is it that offensive to you that someone doesn't like that particular celebration? I mean, a bow and arrow. Bullseye. Wow how imaginative.

Why are you so defensive over it? I dont hate the kid - in fact its quite the opposite.

Amazing how precious you are over it.
Why are you going on and on???

Its like you have nothing better to do....

Who seriously cares? Does it offend you? Why go on and on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not going on - I was responding to a question you asked in your last post.
If he's 30 and played 200 games, yeah ok.

But a 19yo... 2nd game at the G. So what. It's nice to see him enjoying himself.

Now that Jack Reiwoldt is back (who is spending more time deep forward than he has in recent years, due to still being limited by his injury), Richmond are finally able to have Lynch play in his natural true CHF role, he's not-so-coincidentally had his best two games as a Tiger over the past fortnight.

If he's 30 and played 200 games, yeah ok.

But a 19yo... 2nd game at the G. So what. It's nice to see him enjoying himself.
Not sure what age or the amount of games has to do with it.

We have differing opinions on it. Perhaps you should accept that people dont like it or have an issue with the timing of it without resorting to name calling and getting so precious about it.

Jog on.

Not sure what age or the amount of games has to do with it.

We have differing opinions on it. Perhaps you should accept that people dont like it or have an issue with the timing of it without resorting to name calling and getting so precious about it.

Jog on.

I say f**k the fake modesty for "appearances", and just freely express excitement in a positive moment, if that's what you feel.

Celebrate and congratulate yourself, and believe you're good. Let the tall poppy cutters wallow in their deep-seated unhappiness and jealously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back