AFL AFL 2019 - Round 18 Topsport betting odds and discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone thinking Pies to beat GWS? GWS with no kelly and coniglio. Pies seem to travel pretty well. On a neutral venue pies are 1.5. Only issue is GWS have been good at home.

Hard to trust GWS at all. I’m done betting on any of their games. But Pies are probably a little better than 50/50 chance imo. Kelly & Coniglio both out hurts even more because Adams comes back in & Pendles will play. Not sure about Whitfield but he should play. Having said that we lose Moore who would have been the perfect match-up for Cameron. Personally staying away from this game

Having a dabble on Lobb 2+ and 3+ with SB 3.5 and 7.5 each. Freo have brought in Sandi but haven't dropped Darcy so i imagine we are parking Lobb in the goal square.

$12 for 3+ w/ b365

Liking M.Kennedy 2+ @5, 3+ @21 b365
Quiet last week, but has Been playing as a deep forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Value Guides:
TeamMarketLast 6Last 12Last 18
AdelaideH2H$-0.27$-0.00$-1.39
Line$-0.33$1.31$-0.85
EssendonH2H$2.93$0.11$1.03
Line$1.64$-0.54$1.14
The above figures represent the net profit from wagering $1.00 on the associated selection each game. Where applicable, the line and O/U figures start from the dates provided in the Notes section below the Performance Guide.

Why is this called round 18 topsport by the way?? Anyone think Voss has the Carlton job..he's $2 crown but into $1.50 elsewhere
He's drifted back out to $2.20ish. I think the $1.50 was just a kneejerk reaction to the news he had an interview. I've been watching that market closely since it opened and the one thing I've learnt is not to get too carried away with anyone firming as favourite. Scott, Roos and Lyon were all solid favourites at one point, but have since drifted.

It's Teagues job to lose imo. At least I hope so anyway, got him at $12 and again at $5 haha.

So any thoughts on this week's games?
I'm struggling to see much i like
Crows should win tonight given essendon's out's don't think it will be a blow out though
Tigers probably lock of the week

Cartlon v Suns is interesting - surely suns have to show something in this game? Maybe suns line? Blues coming off a win might be a bit flat?

Leaning collingwood given the giants outs, also pies always seem to step up in away games. Giants also struggle against good pressure/tackling sides

Freo - Sydney -> Leaning fremantle because sandilands will absolutely dominate in the ruck - also very very young sydney side going up there

Brisbane should win but due for a loss?

Kinda like the Hawks for a bit of value against the cats, they play the G very well the hawks

Eagles should probably beat the dees but you never know with Melbourne

Bulldogs should beat the saints given the listed teams but coach sacked factor

Anyone have any leans for this week?

He's drifted back out to $2.20ish. I think the $1.50 was just a kneejerk reaction to the news he had an interview. I've been watching that market closely since it opened and the one thing I've learnt is not to get too carried away with anyone firming as favourite. Scott, Roos and Lyon were all solid favourites at one point, but have since drifted.

It's Teagues job to lose imo. At least I hope so anyway, got him at $12 and again at $5 haha.
Hasn't Juddy ruled him out saying they were after an experienced coach?

Hasn't Juddy ruled him out saying they were after an experienced coach?
If you wanna interpret it that way. He's backpeddled and clarified since. If Teague keeps putting up competitive results, then it'll be pretty hard to replace him. Especially considering the groundswell of support from fans is growing with every week. Will be a nasty backlash if they end up going with someone else. I'm sure the selection committee is aware of that.

agree with the kneejerk reaction to voss.

teague went out to $4.50 after the Voss interview and I snapped him up there.

He has to be in the box seat.

If I was a Carlton fan I would riot if they ended up with Scott, Ratten or Voss.

Teague is the fresh new hope with a young side and already has a better coaching record than the 3 above. give him a year contract.

3u B.Smith 20+, Heppell 20+, Shiel 20+ $2.05 (SB)
3u Zaharakis under 23.5 disposals $1.68 (BE)
2.5u Jenkins, Tippa, Stringer AGS $1.75 (SB)
2u Milera over 83.5 fantasy $1.77 (BE)
1.5u Laird over 99.5 fantasy $1.87 (SB)
1u Adelaide 1-39 $2.06 (topsport)

Last edited:
2u Murphy ags @1.72 lads (goaled in 11/16 games this year)
0.5u greenwood 2g+ @5 b365
0.3u greenwood 3g+ @21 b365
1u tippa 2g+ @2.50 b365
0.3u tippa 3g+ @6 b365
0.3u sloane 2g+ @6.5 b365
0.2u sloane 3g+ @26 b365

Remove this Banner Ad

Back