Votes: 24 36.9%
  • Richmond > 30 pts

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope we get a nail biter. Most of the time these games aren't that close when the great rivals lock horns. A few years ago on a Friday Night Grundy won it at the death when the Pies stole victory from the jaws of defeat. But generally I don't recall that many tight games.

Yeah it's not much funnier than the first two times you said it
I am off to the G to watch your Wounded warriors. LOL. Guess you will be tucked up by the fire crying about your injuries. Wish I could wish you luck. May the best team win.

I am off to the G to watch your Wounded warriors. LOL. Guess you will be tucked up by the fire crying about your injuries. Wish I could wish you luck. May the best team win.
I'll drop a gold coin in your cup as I walk past so you can buy a warm drink

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond should win this by approximately 25-30 points. Rain + Collingwood with a ton of injuries.
Tigers have been ok. Not as great as the media have made out.

Let's not forget about Grundy the Destroyer. That man gives me nightmares.

Will be a cracking game I reckon.

Tigers by 11.

Tigers by plenty....

Pies are playing s**t and Tigers only need to apply an ounce of pressure to win. For whatever reason WCE ignored the game plan North used to smash the Pies.....physical pressure.....GWS brought the pressure and the flakey Pies crumbled.

Couple behind in the tipping and thinking this could have been a good game to get 1 back by not tipping the fav but with Adams out I think I'll have to tip Richmond

I think Buckley and Co have lost the plot.
Crocker in!!!! FFS
This is going to be a long night.

Back