Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 19: Sydney v Geelong , 3:20pm AEST SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be a Geelong match day thread without all the window lickers turning up to bitch loud and inaccurately about umpires.

We did seem to play on a lot more than usual, so I don't think the free kick count is all that relevant.

Nice to see the Cats not let the veteran down on his milestone day for a change. Hawkins winning it almost single handedly helps, of course.

F*** he’s been good this year.

He will truly not be appreciated for how good he’s been until he’s gone

Towering forward with 540-odd goals gets two free kicks in a half of footy.

Yeah f***ing spot on mate
What's 540 goals got to do with anything? Irrelevant... as soon as anyone laid a finger on him he got a free kick ... the evidence was clear for all to see but yeah sure if you don't agree with it then no worries mate. On another subject where do you think you'll play your home finals this year

Towering forward with 540-odd goals gets two free kicks in a half of footy.

Yeah f***ing spot on mate
Oh and I wouldn't be expecting too much help from the umpires over the next few weeks after Blicavs antics. I'm sure Steve will step in and get things rolling for the finals though. Not sure he can do any more for elbows Ablett though so you better hope he behaves himself

Ridiculous that Cats aren't in the premiership talk after a few off weeks. Very good team, Ratagulea(sp?) a great in, if Kelly was out of form than think we can now assume he's back in it, and they have strength all around the ground. Ablett gets 3 kicks in the first half; they move him into the centre and he makes an impact. Things look a bit wobbly, Selwood and Danger lift their game to another level. They'll be hard to beat in September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back