Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 19: Sydney v Geelong , 3:20pm AEST SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Do Richmond fans go on road trips to Geelong midweek (we all know they won’t go there on a weekend) to have a whinge to cats fans about their obsession in person

Don't need to go on road trips when you live there. ;)

Do Richmond fans go on road trips to Geelong midweek (we all know they won’t go there on a weekend) to have a whinge to cats fans about their obsession in person

They don't have to go anywhere physically because Geelong is rent free inside their head.

Not saying Geelong are protected. I am saying Hawkins is an absolute idiot. If you have been suspended for something several times, why continue to do it knowing you will be suspended again? Got no sympathy for Hawkins after the first one (which was harsh). The second, third and fourth are on him.

I don’t think anyone doubts that he was silly for getting himself in that situation but none were really suspension worthy and the original point (not made by you I realise) was that all cats players get looked after because an afl official once played for us 25 years ago

Was that before or after Aliir had a handful of Esavas jumper when he made a spoil?

Was that before or after Blicavs chopped Reid's arms in a marking contest in front of goal?

I don’t think anyone doubts that he was silly for getting himself in that situation but none were really suspension worthy and the original point (not made by you I realise) was that all cats players get looked after because an afl official once played for us 25 years ago

I think a LOT of it stems from Geelong being the masters of 'insufficient force'. Stevie J, Chappy and even Selwood have all gotten off incidents because of this. I think that is where a lot of animosity stems from.

Nah, we just arent concerned with telling you that we dislike your club and what it stands for. We know thats a bit confronting, but you know, life and all that. Youll be fine.

Love the thread, a smattering of Sydney and Geelong fans, otherwise it's full of bitter WCE (wahhhh, why won't you give us Kelly for nothing and make us stronger and you weaker?), Richmond (have regularly been smashed by Geelong for 35 years) and Hawthorn fans. I'm just amazed that Adelaide supporters (yooz took Danger from us) haven't piled in to. I guess they're too busy eating their own after Carlton yesterday.

Love the thread, a smattering of Sydney and Geelong fans, otherwise it's full of bitter WCE (wahhhh, why won't you give us Kelly for nothing and make us stronger and you weaker?), Richmond (have regularly been smashed by Geelong for 35 years) and Hawthorn fans. I'm just amazed that Adelaide supporters (yooz took Danger from us) haven't piled in to. I guess they're too busy eating their own after Carlton yesterday.
Someones still living in 2007.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, we just arent concerned with telling you that we dislike your club and what it stands for. We know thats a bit confronting, but you know, life and all that. Youll be fine.

Stands for?

It’s a f***ing footy club hahahahahahaha

Need some chicken salt for that chip on your shoulder? I have a silo of it somewhere that might cover half of it

Someones still living in 2007.

Sorry was the smashing we gave you earlier this year actually in 2007?

Oh yeah I forgot you beat us in a QF so three and a half decades of sewerage are erased.

I guess missing the finals most years we didn’t get many chances to do likewise to you.

#neverForgetTheQF

Typical Geelong supporter.
Started following them in 2007.

Stands for?

It’s a f***ing footy club hahahahahahaha

Need some chicken salt for that chip on your shoulder? I have a silo of it somewhere that might cover half of it

Maybe they need a visit from big Dave Foster to chop it off with his axe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back