Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 20: Brisbane Lions v Western Bulldogs, 16:40 AEST GABBA. Lions win 98-80

BL v WB - Who wins?

• Lions

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Doggies

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yea true but maybe not. Who knows.
Besides an average looking kicking action, Naughton is a really good kick of the footy going inside 50. Has an exceptional leap. And is a competitive beast with a lot of speed. To say he’s nothing more than a contested marking player is just ridiculous. He’s 19 years old and has made Harris Andrews look silly on both occasions they’ve played each other.

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Damn the Lions look scary good. Unstoppable in the way the Dogs in 16 and Tigers in 17 were (during the finals at least). I wonder if Zorko's injury will play much of a role? I honestly feel Brisbane might be my flag faves at this point.

Sherrinator

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 1, 2004
SEQLD
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
BBFFC, Southport AFC
Damn the Lions look scary good. Unstoppable in the way the Dogs in 16 and Tigers in 17 were (during the finals at least). I wonder if Zorko's injury will play much of a role? I honestly feel Brisbane might be my flag faves at this point.

I feel like it’s West Coast’s flag to lose.

mattwa

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If we didnt butcher the ball going inside 50 the first half we win. Our mids smashed them but brissie are really good inside 50. Love to have Cameron in our side turned some half chances into goals

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
I feel like it’s West Coast’s flag to lose.

Dunno, you guys did beat us in round 1 (granted it's round 1). I just feel Brisbane seem a bit more invincible than the rest right now. Would not want to travel to the Gabba to play a final, so top 2 is important.

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Likewise we should be very hard to beat in a final at home. The possible permutations kind of hurt the brain.

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Extremely hard and even worse then losing the possibility of being thrashed as the Dees were last year

Brisbane this year are like Melbourne last year, but they seem a bit better organised. E.g. they know how to control the tempo etc. I think they could go all the way regardless. Just exciting to see a new kid on the block.

mattwa

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Brisbane this year are like Melbourne last year, but they seem a bit better organised. E.g. they know how to control the tempo etc. I think they could go all the way regardless. Just exciting to see a new kid on the block.
Think your mob and Richmond will be too good come finals time. Brissie are a good team but think the two upper echelon sides at present are West Coast and Rich. I never felt like we were out of the game or got outplayed last night but when we went west we got absolutely spanked 2nd half

Back