Game Day AFL 2019 Round 20: Collingwood v Gold Coast Suns, 13:10 AEST MCG. Pies win 120-51

COL v GCS - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

QUOTE="DontArgue4, post: 62149066, member: 143139"]
Was clearly out, shouldn't have mattered as it was a clear holding the man just before and then it was followed by an even clearer throw
[/QUOTE]
Ball could have been out, pushed over by the GC defender. Free kick to hoskin Elliott, goal.

Poor crowd. Pies support down and if there was a single GC supporter there I think they left at half time.

Won easy. Well done boys.

DeGoey, Moore, Stephenson, Langdon, Beames, Aish, Sier, Wells, Reid, Quaynor, Murphy, Kelly....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah looks over, probably cost GC the game, hope the AFL look into this.

Yeh i hope the afl do look into the ridiculous free kick differential you have once again

Game tells us very little about Collingwood's form, just how terrible GC are. Crows beat them by 90+ a few weeks ago. I feel they're deserved favourites against Melbourne but wouldn't be surprised if they lose. Will most likely finish 6th and face Essendon in an elimination final, which would be juicy.

Sounds like a vintage downhill skiing performance from Treloar, beats up on the crap teams, goes missing against the top tier clubs of the comp. And I defy any serious Collingwood fan to dispute that

Treloar's disposal's vs Top 8 teams this year.

39, 34, 39, 31, 35, 25, 39, 34

Hardly call that downhill skiiing, works his ass off to get to every contest.
s**t disposal efficiency playing as an inside mid and has had to play inside mid for alot of the season due to our inside mids being injured.

A downhill skier is not something i would describe him as..

Inside Mid = Butcher
Outside Mid = Substantial increase in disposal efficiency

Back