Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Gold Coast > 30 pts

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a bigger goal hog in history than eddie betts?

Surely you jest? Seen him give off at least 50 easy goals in the time he's been with the Crows.

Betts registered 20+ goal assists for 9 consecutive seasons from 2009-2017 (232 goal assists in 202 games). He has always shared it around plenty.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Jack 'Supposedly worth blatantly tanking for, but looking more like Jack Watts Mk II' Lukosius for kicking his 1st goal at AFL level, in his 5th game, in his home town.

He also took a single contested mark earlier in the game, too, the 3rd of his career so far.

I’m happy with this assessment of Jack... but can you please inform the Gold Coast Suns aswell... and tell them they are best to let him go home at the end of the year so Jack can play for his beloved crows....

3rd round draft pick should get it done on the back of your informed assessment yeah?....

Congratulations to Jack 'Supposedly worth blatantly tanking for, but looking more like Jack Watts Mk II' Lukosius for kicking his 1st goal at AFL level, in his 5th game, in his home town.

He also took a single contested mark earlier in the game, too, the 3rd of his career so far.
It's his fifth game.

Sinking the boot into a kid who's performing well at AFL level considering the role he's being asked to play and the fact he's a teenager, and is still contributing to a side that's 3-2.

Shame on you.

It's his fifth game.

Sinking the boot into a kid who's performing well at AFL level considering the role he's being asked to play and the fact he's a teenager, and is still contributing to a side that's 3-2.

Shame on you.

Given the hype he got coming in, if the masses were consistent, he would be getting the same merciless blowtorch treatment that Jack Watts did, as he's been far poorer than Watts was in his first five games.

I'm not saying he deserves it (I understand it's all about what happens from 2025-2029, in what should be his prime years), but I'd be surprised if people have learned enough to "go easy" on these young guys since Watts, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back