Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fremantle > 30 pts

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got home from the match. We were terrible today. Nowhere near good enough.

Tomlinson and Coniglio had a massive crack, Kelly can always be relied upon (and deserves a lot better than what we gave him today) and I thought Sam Reid was excellent. The rest, not much to write home about.

Today was a perfect opportunity to have a great performance on a beautiful Canberra day and in front of a massive home crowd. And we were appalling. Dockers deserved it. Brilliant today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2017: loss
2017 IIRC we had one close loss against GWS (2 or 3 goals when it was expected we’d lose comfortably) and an absolute smashing by the Swans.

Edit: quick look at wiki says we didn’t play Sydney away in 2016, but did get thumped by GWS away that year

Just got home from the match. We were terrible today. Nowhere near good enough.

Tomlinson and Coniglio had a massive crack, Kelly can always be relied upon (and deserves a lot better than what we gave him today) and I thought Sam Reid was excellent. The rest, not much to write home about.

Today was a perfect opportunity to have a great performance on a beautiful Canberra day and in front of a massive home crowd. And we were appalling. Dockers deserved it. Brilliant today.
I went to the game also. Had an awesome atmosphere. The Giants have built a quality family event at their games. The kids love them so good to see.

AFL desperately want their franchise to succeed hey. Umpires completely helping GWS. Great turn out for the Giants too
Yeah, I hate how they want to expand the game nationally. Pity they expanded out to WA.
How’s that logic?

Back