Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Geelong > 30 pts

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you know who he is?? If this actually happened then every media outlet wouldn’t cover afl because he the media golden boy. He does do it though well spotted
I maintain if the same umpires watched him every week he wouldn't get them.

Yes they had significant outs but I thought Geelong won easily. If they hadn’t put the cue in the rack they would have won in a canter. I thought the Hawks played as well as they could have today too.
Respectfully disagree. I think Geelong played the best they could’ve. All their guns fired and Rohan had the best game of his career. Harry Taylor probably won’t play that well again, ever. Hawthorn made him look like Daicos.

Hawthorn got two touches out of Conor Nash so they were essentially playing one man down all game, not to mention Mirra looking proppy for large parts. If Frawley and Stratton play, Rohan doesn’t boot four. Breust, Gunston, Scully, Smith and Wingard were all quiet for their standards. Ricky Henderson was probably the only one who played well and truly above his usual output.

Yes they had significant outs but I thought Geelong won easily. If they hadn’t put the cue in the rack they would have won in a canter. I thought the Hawks played as well as they could have today too.
Thought we were good for 25 minutes in each quarter. The last 5 minutes of each quarter just killed us. I'm thinking that is just a result of a lack of midfield depth that they just got overrun late in quarters

Is that you Trump? Hawks just lost and you're sooking about the other team being crap, haha whatever loser....
My starting point for this game was we are crap and out of contention and having watched you for the first time this year nothing you guys did suggested to me you are in contention as a side to go on top if you win this week.

Ricky Henderson was probably the only one who played well and truly above his usual output.
Not this year.

Not holding it against anyone for not noticing, its been quite a rapid rise. Today was his WORST game for the year. (Not saying he was bad)

He or McEvoy would be leading our B&F.

Respectfully disagree. I think Geelong played the best they could’ve. All their guns fired and Rohan had the best game of his career. Harry Taylor probably won’t play that well again, ever. Hawthorn made him look like Daicos.

Hawthorn got two touches out of Conor Nash so they were essentially playing one man down all game, not to mention Mirra looking proppy for large parts. If Frawley and Stratton play, Rohan doesn’t boot four. Breust, Gunston, Scully, Smith and Wingard were all quiet for their standards. Ricky Henderson was probably the only one who played well and truly above his usual output.

We were one down second half so that has to be taken into account
Having said that it was a solid not spectacular win. We are a ruck short of challenging for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched Scott's presser.
Looking forward to hearing him again on 360.
I must one of the few Non-Cats fans to really rate him as a coach and as a media performer.
When he talks I listen.

No not really. May play up like most players every now and again.

Are we talking that in the back free kick last qtr? If so that was just a clumsy tackle hawks player
Ok stay on the generalist path and group him in with most players. Don't reckon you watch him closely enough if you don't have a definitive view. Happy to wax lyrical on others too. We have poppy and Sicily who do the Selwood duck but to their credit they haven't done it this year. One of your young blokes did today just after Selwood did but didn't get a free.

Last edited:
Geelong fans booed GAJ on the regular when he mercenaried himself out to the Gold Coast but now apparently it's wrong to boo him.
Think you might want to go back and check out his first game back at Kardinia Park.
Was applauded roundly.

If anything that - the .midfield with service from Mcevoy- was Hawks best area
Felt Geelong clearances were cleaner while ours were scrappy.

After the 26 minute mark of the first 3 quarters it was 6.1 to 1.0 which was the margin at 3/4 time

Danger pins the tacklers arms under his and throws himself fwd and exaggerates it. The Brand one he
Ok stay on the generalist path and group him in with most players. Don't reckon you watch him closely enough if you don't have a definitive view. Happy to was lyrical on others too. We have poppy and Sicily who do the Selwood duck but to their credit they haven't done it this year. One of your young blokes did today just after Selwood did but didn't get a free.
With respect, but over the years ive learned to dismiss aggrieved Hawthorn supporter commentary on geelong players

Back