Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sydney > 30 pts

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With due respect, you're a WCE supporter so booing is probably considered more normal for you than for me. Don't get me wrong I can understand it if a guy cheap shots one of your players behind play or if a player is playing against his old club the first couple of times, but beyond that I just can't understand it. And I've been to three games this year so far and not once during those games has the full forward been booed just for the sake of it.
Cheap shot coming from a collingwood supporter the all conquering holyer than holy #1 team for booing.
And your a great liar saying you wouldn't understand it i call bs.

Blind man Freddie could see that he was never ever going to play the entirety of the deal.

Whoop de doooooooooooo

You play football to win premierships, Buddy himself said he was moving to Sydney to win some more......... He's failed to do so :)
Fair point but in fairness sydney were still in the mix when he moved up there its hard to tell how a team will be going 5 years later but i think a 10 year contract is way too long aswell

Blind man Freddie could see that he was never ever going to play the entirety of the deal.

Whoop de doooooooooooo

You play football to win premierships, Buddy himself said he was moving to Sydney to win some more......... He's failed to do so :)
Yes, imagine saying that in an interview.

Thank you for sharing with me your remarkable insights into the challenges of establishing the AFL in a city that has always historically been hostile to the code. Your understanding of the nuances are second to none and I look forward to many more pearls of wisdom.

Your deadset serious. You were still in melbourne mate.
At a ground that is loose earth on concrete, that all our fans hate going to, and that could fit less than half our members even if we liked it, that is more like the SCG than the MCG in size, That is closer to South Melbourne than it is to Richmond, and bloods old timers still turn out in decent numbers.

Away game-ish.

No damage done it seems, got the points and no injuries to our top liners ( minor miracle!)

At a ground that is loose earth on concrete, that all our fans hate going to, and that could fit less than half our members even if we liked it, that is more like the SCG than the MCG in size, That is closer to South Melbourne than it is to Richmond, and bloods old timers still turn out in decent numbers.

Away game-ish.

No damage done it seems, got the points and no injuries to our top liners ( minor miracle!)
Still hardly jumping on a plane for an hour after an hour in the airport plus the travel getting to and from the airport plus staying in a hotel bed instead of home bed with family. So i dont even see the ish part at all. Is there some sort of distorted view here about what constitutes an away game. Obviously its different if you were playing someone like the saints at marvel but we're talking about a sydney team.

Away game-ish.

LOL
Needed a laugh

Attachments

• F0DEDE58-3220-4625-BEA6-67BDD352A56F.jpeg
    F0DEDE58-3220-4625-BEA6-67BDD352A56F.jpeg
    852 KB · Views: 168

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your deadset serious. You were still in melbourne mate.
Back before your mob entered our comp every team played away games in Melbourne or Victoria even though we were all from suburban Melbourne or inside Victoria. South Melbourne was the first team to shift games a bit further away. So yes, it was not our home ground last night. Your Eagles are a VFL construct.

Geese dons and saints fans are up and about arent they :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Flooded this thread with junk bagging both teams

They lack class and integrity.

I can't tell you exactly how many essendon supporters I have on ignore, but it's a lot. Insufferable buffoons.

Win a couple of games and they get reeaaalllll up and about

Bit of an ugly win but we'll take the 4 points and move on.

Unlike our fellow Big 4 clubs, no fanfare or ra ra ra from our fans.

Just quietly going about the business of winning games of football.

Respectful, conscientious, humble. The Richmond Way.
Tiges showed signs of improvement, higher energy, willingness to run hard.

However it must be said the last 2 weeks were ERROR-RIDDEN. This week worse than last week with very sloppy disposals and a game plan that seems to encourage close enough is good enough. Lack of precision will be seized on by the top teams and we will get punished.

Yeah I reckon. He's an icon of the game and he plays for one club. He will cop it from most of the 17 other clubs supporters. Just like Alex Rance cops it for the Tigers.
Exactly,we have enormous respect for Buddy,he was the worry for mine all week.

Swans played good footy,just happy to take the 4 points and move on to the next game.

Edwards ,2 from 2 as captain and our young cubs playing well again.

Back