Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Carlton > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If Carlton can nail a quality small forward in this years draft or via free agency to complement C.Curnow, McKay and McGovern then they will be much improved in 2020. I think it's the only position on the ground that's holding Carlton back from taking that next step forward.

If you're talking horses - I preferred Black Caviar's great grandad on the sire side, and the great great grandad on the dame side (inbred) -- VAIN

There is always the possibilty that you are more Vain than Black Caviar;)

Yeah Vain was a champion for sure, and I think nearly all thoroughbred horses are inbred to varying degrees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Carlton can nail a quality small forward in this years draft or via free agency to complement C.Curnow, McKay and McGovern then they will be much improved in 2020. I think it's the only position on the ground that's holding Carlton back from taking that next step forward.
How good was our forward line without Charlie and a small forward. This team pushed Collingwood last week. I reckon we’re premiership favourites now. Surely.

With a list spot still open, getting the best state league small forward going should be a priority in the mid season draft. Even a poor man’s Liam Ryan could do wonders for the Blues’ second half the season.

Getting Cunningham back might help too. He was looking good before the bruised kidney.

With a list spot still open, getting the best state league small forward going should be a priority in the mid season draft. Even a poor man’s Liam Ryan could do wonders for the Blues’ second half the season.

Getting Cunningham back might help too. He was looking good before the bruised kidney.
I thought Silvagni was touted to be the small forward you need.

Levi Casboult is a great footballer, practices his kicking has been knocked from pillar to post by the so called experts, his kicking wasn't the best its improved.
Best contested pack mark in the competition.

I would have him at Hawthorn any day of the week. But nah the Blues know his worth.

Bolton ? Leave him alone , he is building, any one who was talking about him being given the gong ,you know nothing.

He is a builder, and they are going to come through , it never takes 5 minutes , it can take years , but when it does no one can get you.

Now you Blue baggers you know how to win , its all there, well done great win!!!

Keep plugging.
EXCEPT WHEN YOU PLAY MY MOB!

Levi Casboult is a great footballer, practices his kicking has been knocked from pillar to post by the so called experts, his kicking wasn't the best its improved.
Best contested pack mark in the competition.

I would have him at Hawthorn any day of the week. But nah the Blues know his worth.

Bolton ? Leave him alone , he is building, any one who was talking about him being given the gong ,you know nothing.

He is a builder, and they are going to come through , it never takes 5 minutes , it can take years , but when it does no one can get you.

Now you Blue baggers you know how to win , its all there, well done great win!!!

Keep plugging.
EXCEPT WHEN YOU PLAY MY MOB!
Cheers mate! Finally it all clicked for Bolt's. I think he is a great coach.

Back