Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Collingwood > 30 pts

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounding like Orazio Fantasia will be a late out for us. To be confirmed in about half an hour.

3 games in a row now he will miss against the Pies. Kicked 9 goals in two games against them in 2017 so not ideal. Potentially Darcy Parish to get a reprieve?
Correct. Confirmed on the TV

Will be an interesting game we all know what we'll see with the pies but it's more what we get out of the dons that will prob decide this match. Their best is good enough to beat anyone whilst their worst probs wouldn't trouble melbourne atm. Im gonna say it'll be a cracker and go down to the wire. 1 - 10 points maybe pies but not confident

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bold prediction time - this will a) be an all time classic and b) this is a grand final preview.

God that pains me to write...

I dont get why people are quite so sensitive. It's not like I can influence the outcome. I get offended if people trash my club but I didn't think I did that. I wouldn't be quite so harsh either I think the relentless pressure is still there that challenges oppositions, I just have a view there's a few clubs that can overcome it. The Cats and Eagles are the front runners in my view.
People prefer wishful thinking to fact. Though, that my team is having a red hot dip is always cause for some celebration, not all teams bring it. I have those 2 teams plus Pies, who on their day are the most dynamic team in the comp. Your blokes are next, I detect they have some extra fortitude this year which eagles had last year.
Twill be fun.

Back