Votes: 1 2.6%
  • North Melbourne > 30 pts

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine supporting such a s**t club that your take on the game is 'you only beat us by 3 goals, you're s**t'.

Ooh, stop it mate you're scaring me haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not the one with the half Marilyn Manson, half Jackson Pollock painting for a avatar.

Oh no haha, you got me! Anything but my BigFooty avatar

Good win by Port and I know they beat the Crows but I have seen most teams live this year and the Kangroos are the worst going around. I can't see Scott being Coach next year

Nathan brown sportsbet get on port by 30 plus with rockliffe to get 30 possies and higgins 30 possies its payinh $6.75 thats my top pick.
No Nathan we will not listen to you ever again hows about not putting your stupid head on the tellie again eother.

Controlling umpire seemed to call holding the ball, but non-controlling umpire (sounded like Nicholls) called dangerous tackle.

Yeah have rewatched on a Twitter feed and htb call clearly comes first. If he was non officiating then how could he overrule?

Nathan brown sportsbet get on port by 30 plus with rockliffe to get 30 possies and higgins 30 possies its payinh $6.75 thats my top pick.
No Nathan we will not listen to you ever again hows about not putting your stupid head on the tellie again eother.

The worst thing you can possibly do with your money my friend is to take a betting 'tip' in any form from a person who paid by a betting agency, or even worse... the betting agency themselves. Do you really think they are going to give out winning picks? They know exactly what they are doing..... They will give out a few winners here and there, to make you think they are good for it and trying to help you win.... but then come the deliberate losing bets so they win all their money back plus more when you double up! And what a ridiculous bet anyway? That is basically a 3 leg multi with not even 50/50 results.. highly unlikely that bet would have ever hit, even if Higgins played.

This scoreline actually flattered North Melbourne. The only reason they got so close is because they were accurate in front of goal and Port was off with all the behinds they kicked. If you even it out to the AFL average for accuracy for both teams... Port wins by a tonne!

This scoreline actually flattered North Melbourne. The only reason they got so close is because they were accurate in front of goal and Port was off with all the behinds they kicked. If you even it out to the AFL average for accuracy for both teams... Port wins by a tonne!
Too bad AFL doesn’t work like that Mr American. If my Aunty had a dick she would be my uncle.

Back