Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Greater Western Sydney > 30 pts

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably a little to do with depth as well. Without Whitfield they have no line breakers and the gulf from Mumford to Simpson is huge.

I disagree with this. Whilst having these few players out upsets their system. It should not result in them only being able to score 30 points against this Hawthorn team and getting blown out. Hawthorn have doubled their score.. GWS should have been able to score at least 70 today. Whitfield and Mumford are not worth 7 goals.

Baffling from GWS. This is the team that beat Geelong at Kardinia? This is the worst performance I've seen by any team all year, pathetic, they're not even trying. Can't play at the MCG, another team we have the wood over. Only Geelong seems like a real obstacle for us going all the way right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree with this. Whilst having these few players out upsets their system. It should not result in them only being able to score 30 points against this Hawthorn team and getting blown out. Hawthorn have doubled their score.. GWS should have been able to score at least 70 today. Whitfield and Mumford are not worth 7 goals.
WC did a similar thing earlier in the year, Whitfield was BOG. Not sure he would have made much of a difference today.

Giants problem is still the same, they have no depth at all in squad, shut down a couple of key playmakers and they are toast, after all there concessions having Sam Reid in their best 22 playing every week is laughable

Baffling from GWS. This is the team that beat Geelong at Kardinia? This is the worst performance I've seen by any team all year, pathetic, they're not even trying. Can't play at the MCG, another team we have the wood over. Only Geelong seems like a real obstacle for us going all the way right now.

Don't forget about the mighty Brisbane and Port Adelaide.

I disagree with this. Whilst having these few players out upsets their system. It should not result in them only being able to score 30 points against this Hawthorn team and getting blown out. Hawthorn have doubled their score.. GWS should have been able to score at least 70 today. Whitfield and Mumford are 7 goals.

I don't know, their absence is significant. Its the flow on effect, Coniglio and Hopper would have had much better games, get a few early and think the momentum doesn't play as big a part for the Hawks whose confidence has grown every second that has ticked over without GWS scoring a goal.

Back