Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Essendon > 30 pts

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He copped a lot of flak on here but Goddard would have been spitting chips last night, was a good counter-balance to Heppel's Peter Pan act.

EFC need to find a replacement for that on-field angry leader role.

Terrible look after losing a game.

View attachment 671253
That shot was posted earlier this thread. I had assumed it was some other period of the game and not at the end.

Heppel doing right thing consoling Myers (lets forget for the moment he didnt even try and have a crack by going the torp).

If you were to put a caption to what Heppel is saying you can imagine be something like "Dont worry Dave its only a game"

That shot was posted earlier this thread. I had assumed it was some other period of the game and not at the end.

Heppel doing right thing consoling Myers (lets forget for the moment he didnt even try and have a crack by going the torp).

If you were to put a caption to what Heppel is saying you can imagine be something like "Dont worry Dave its only a game"
Or "don't worry Dave, we're rich even without performance bonuses"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyed the game and Swans continuing ability to find something against the odds.

Despite being probably the best player I've seen, Swans look better, play a more diverse style, and may be more effective in this development stage without Buddy.

Heresy I know, just my observation.

Coming from a supporter of the biggest Cheats in the history of the game. Brown paper bags, salary cap rorts, Visy deals for The Chicken Wing Pressure Point Man, Players cavorting with some of the lowlifes of Melbourne plying their trades ? A Stain Of A Club ? Please !!! As Far as The AFL Letting Us Die ? Your own club is Still in
cardiac arrest. Enjoy Yet another Spoon.
🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

Pffft. Your **** club could be given 10 million more than everyone else and they'd still manage to piss it up the wall and finish bottom 4.
Ha! If the only the AFL would give us a bail out. Not like u guys..... oh that’s right they did after u guys smashed the cap in 1987 and crashed because the penalties, which weren’t even near the hiding we got. Absolute joke of a club u are

We lost fair and square. Rampe jumping on the post wouldnt have changed the result because the ball didnt reach the goals
The rule is if the goal post is intentionally shaken when a player lines up for goal, before or after the kick, then the free kick is paid in front of goal if the player does not get the goal. If the player gets the goal, then a free kick is not paid and the goal will count.

The ball reaching the goals has nothing to do with the rule.

Back