Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Essendon > 30 pts

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ham will never amount to an AFL player you cant have a width of 3 cm across the shoulders be 181cm and stand up against men, he might put on bulk but will never get any width to compete with. more dead weight to delist, he is 20 and weighs 65kg.

Go and have a look at the predictions of the general AFL community. Commentators/general media personalities/former players etc. Majority had Essendon in the eight and several had them in the top four and pushing for a flag. I agree with you wholeheartedly that there are holes in your side and those who don't see them don't have a clue. Holes so big they don't resemble anything close to a top eight side let alone higher. Now be honest, what percentage of the posters on your board would have had you in the eight? This is a side that is grossly overrated in every sense of the word from its fans right through to the club itself.
A fair few Bomber fans thought we'd improve. Cant say I was one of them. Huge holes still the same as previous years

Coming from a supporter of the biggest Cheats in the history of the game. Brown paper bags, salary cap rorts, Visy deals for The Chicken Wing Pressure Point Man, Players cavorting with some of the lowlifes of Melbourne plying their trades ? A Stain Of A Club ? Please !!! As Far as The AFL Letting Us Die ? Your own club is Still in
cardiac arrest. Enjoy Yet another Spoon.[/QUOTE

Funny stuff. How about you both agree that both your clubs are filthy stains.

Not very smart by Rampe, shaking the post could have cost them the game

Should have been free on goal line, Essendon to appeal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where to for the Bombers?
Two close losses but arguably in games that they didn't deserve to win.
Three games to play in the lead up to the break in the split round.
I still think they are a chance of beating Freo next week, followed by a loss to the Tigers and a win against Carlton.
Bombers still a chance of making the bottom of the eight, along with several other teams, in such an even season.

Despite the win I don't think Sydney (or North, Carlton and Melbourne) will make the finals.

So where to for the Bombers?
Two close losses but arguably in games that they didn't deserve to win.
Three games to play in the lead up to the break in the split round.
I still think they are a chance of beating Freo next week, followed by a loss to the Tigers and a win against Carlton.
Bombers still a chance of making the bottom of the eight, along with several other teams, in such an even season.

Despite the win I don't think Sydney (or North, Carlton and Melbourne) will make the finals.
no chance. Can put up a decent performance when a number of inconsistent players pull it together in the same game, but that's few and far between

Involved in scoring 4 goals in a Grand Final?
Last time Essendon played Collingwood in a Grand Final your entire team only managed to score a total of 5 goals!!! LOL

Cox isn't our 'premier forward' either - your lack of knowledge about the game is astonishing.
All your posts are snide or sooky remarks and pathetic trolling
Get a life matey - you're not even a good troll.
I exposed you and pantsed you once before when you tried to acuse someone of being racist.

Nothing changes the fact that Zac Clarke is a spud.
Having potshots at the club of the BigFooty poster that informs you of that fact is just a childish attempt at deflection from the truth and actually says more about you and how much of a pathetic sook you really are.

Dig the knife and twist it in that mother *er.

no chance. Can put up a decent performance when a number of inconsistent players pull it together in the same game, but that's few and far between
Looks like a rebuild required. Huge supporter base won’t be happy but there you go.

Back