Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Adelaide > 30 pts

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If those 3 goals weren't gifted in the 3rd I'd say you crumble.

They didn’t crumble when the lead was gifted to the Crows or when the huge amount of possession wasn’t correctly rewarded in the first half.

In the end, the Crows were mostly second to the ball and should be blushing at the scoreline.

Ridiculous that Adelaide are whingeing about the umpires.
Betts threw the ball when he was on the back which didn't get called and goal happened 5 seconds later. Adelaide player ran in beteen man on the mark and player with ball and no 50. Those are just the ones off the top of my head

Great game. Really felt like Eddie almost pinched it with that ridiculous soccer attempt.

Was it Mitch Robinson that stopped it? Way to dog your mate.
Dunno if they showed it on TV but after Mitch kicked it back in they jogged past each other in the pocket and sort of gave each other a ‘that was a good one’ tap.

A nice and tense game, marred pretty significantly by the Lions inaccuracy, and some absolutely farcical non-calls. The 50 M penalty not paid to Hipwood for crossing the mark was absolute Clown College level umpiring.

4 points tho.
I could pick a few that went against us in critical spots too, it didn’t decide the game though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game and I didn't think the umpiring was as bad as some are making out, from a Lions POV apart from a couple of soft frees against Josh Walker on Tex and the non paying of the 50 meters I thought it was pretty good.

It's consistency of application that most want, the thing that sh..s me the most are the ones that are not paid when others very similar are.

BTW fantastic pulsating game, I thought we looked the better side most of the time but just as we looked like we were pulling away the Crows would fight back, would have been a heartbreaking loss for us if it happened.

Back