Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Carlton > 30 pts

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Found myself starting to feel a bit sorry for the Blues. Then I remembered 1970...1979.....1981..... George Harris.....Wes Lofts......Ian Collins.......John Elliot, Vin Waite, Robert Walls, Wayne Harmes, etc, etc. Caught myself just in time and came to my senses, and thought, “ You beauty f..k em”!

Are you effen kidding ?? Enjoy the win/flogging, but that's just a weak cheap shot that's likely to put Murph out for weeks.

Absolutely no need to do it. Already on the grass, lined him up, could not protect himself. Weak as piss.

Just like your comment.
It's a legal hit so not sure what your problem is. AFL is supposed to be violent , if you don't like it go watch netball.

Found myself starting to feel a bit sorry for the Blues. Then I remembered 1970...1979.....1981..... George Harris.....Wes Lofts......Ian Collins.......John Elliot, Vin Waite, Robert Walls, Wayne Harmes, etc, etc. Caught myself just in time and came to my senses, and thought, “ You beauty f..k em”!
Go and take some Panadol. You must have a headache. Never ever feel sorry for Carlscum.

What a turn-around career for Thomas, had the love of the one of the best clubs but left, and has been on the end of smashings ever since. The highlights of his career have been the one or two goals he's kicked against us in the last 4 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finlayson is playing decent footy for a pick 85. Didn't even know GWS had a pick so high on their list. Was expecting only single digit numbers...

It's a legal hit so not sure what your problem is. AFL is supposed to be violent , if you don't like it go watch netball.
It's not legal to come in with a swinging arm to the head and intentionally knee someone in the ribs, his intention was to do bodily harm to Murphy which he gets away with most weeks by looking like a fumbling fool.while doing so, this wasn't the case today.

GWS biggest ever lead at 3/4 time. If GWS play at the same intensity they should win by 20 goals. I hope they do.
GWS's biggest win is "only" 108 points (and then 105 and 102).

Back