Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sydney > 30 pts

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably about the same quality of any of your tripe when the subject matter is Sydney. Give it up you are staring to embarrass yourself.
Really?

Looked like 2 clear missed free kicks to me (in addition to the missed free kick on the siren last week)
Not sure how that equates to me posting "tripe" and "embarrassing myself"

Feel free to discuss the actual incidents I posted about.
Not sure why you need to make personal attacks :rolleyes:

Really?

Looked like 2 clear missed free kicks to me (in addition to the missed free kick on the siren last week)
Not sure how that equates to me posting "tripe" and "embarrassing myself"

Feel free to discuss the actual incidents I posted about.
Not sure why you need to make personal attacks :rolleyes:
The free kick last week has already been discussed. No rule to say you can't climb the post. Rule states you can't intentionally shale the post, which he didn't. Yet all the muppets on here with no legal background continually state that the wording means it's a free, yet the wording clearly means it's not a free. There is a good reason why Essendon didn't challenge the result.

As for tonight, it's funny that you feel the umpire should have seen a jumper hold in such heavy traffic, yet you, with the benefit of tv replays seem to have missed the initial grab of Sinclair's jumper before Sinclair held Goldstein's. As for the second free that you refer to, throwing your head back doesn't tend to be worth a free kick.

hollow win? lol

kennedy a late out

Franklin jack grundy mcveigh naismith smith cunningham out

Jones missing most of the game so a man down

won 2 games all year travel to norths fortresses and win, yeah how hollow
Razor Ray and his merry band of idiots had more impact than any of those players you named.

You won a game of putrid football on the back of us being disgusting and the umpiring a disgrace. Yippee!

They may as well have called the game off after Williams was pinged for deliberate, that how farcical it became.

The main leg up we got was from your 22 blokes that took us too easy until our lack of rotations clearly got you back into the game.
Yes we were lucky to hang on in the end.
Yes we aren't challenging for finals any time soon.
Both sides are trash.

Marginally shaded by whatever the umpires brought to that contest tonight.

The game has turned into a farce this year.

Razor Ray and his merry band of idiots had more impact than any of those players you named.

You won a game of putrid football on the back of us being disgusting and the umpiring a disgrace. Yippee!

They may as well have called the game off after Williams was pinged for deliberate, that how farcical it became.

Im convinced umpiring in this sport is theatrics i dont think i have ever seen it as bad as the first 9 rounds of a season.

Im convinced umpiring in this sport is theatrics i dont think i have ever seen it as bad as the first 9 rounds of a season.
It’s horrible and makes the game very hard to watch now.

Half the time I’m not sure which side deserved to win, due to utter incompetence.

People will start to lose interest if they don’t do something and start making the game easier to umpire.

The media have been on it for a few weeks now. Any decision can be interpreted as correct because there is too much grey.

What sport in the world has rules where an umpire must try and interpret a players intent?

Back