Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Melbourne > 30 pts

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand there is a lot of emotion post game and especially after the result, but let’s remember why WC are premiers and currently third and Melbourne are not.

This umpiring business just has to stop. It’s petty and petulant. People talking about the umpires aren’t understanding the game at all. Melbourne has horrid scoring efficiency with a grossly wasteful forward line. McDonald isn’t getting on the end of much and Petracca as good as he was in patches just needs to be better for a 5th year player.

We will continue having losses like this until we can fix the inside 50 issues. I thought our intensity was brilliant, when we take the game on like that and link and run and tackle hard, we are a great side, but until we sort our scoring we are just not going to be beating good sides.

Bemoan the umpires, piss and moan, but try looking at the key metrics of how to win football.

By the way Melbourne won the free kick count last night.
Agree. I for one thought we were done for, your teams attack at the footy and run was top notch.
Like most games if you don't convert then winning becomes difficult.

Free kicks 20 to 20.

Try again
Its funny when we lose or even the free kicks all of bf starts off with "its the position of free kicks tho" and when we get more free kicks its "oh here we go another #freekickwce".
Its a laugh really eh?

Re the talk of umpiring: I don't mind umpires being a discussion point, potentially being talked about as a contributing factor towards a team winning/losing but it'd be nice if things you can't blame umpires for were mentioned too. Melbourne kicking 9 goals 15 behinds cost them dearly.

Back