MVP AFL 2020 Brownlow Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

OneGreatClub

Hall of Famer
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I guess all the Instagram WAG influencers will share pics of themselves in their gowns in front of their bedroom mirrors? All class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AwwThatsApples

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
I would love Boak to take it out as a token of his consistency as one of our most reliable midfielders of the AFL era Port.

But I have plenty of respect for Lachie Neale taking it by a strong jump and a half. He's been a standout player all year and even his sh*t games have pinched some votes. At least he'll still be a better Brownlow medalist than ******* Priddis and Mitchell.

70sDinosaur

Premiership Player
May 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can't wait to see some opposition player get 3 votes in a 5 goal Port win whilst our players get no votes in any of our losses as per usual.
Hawthorn joined the league in 1925 and I think didn't get a Brownlow until 1986 when Dipper won it, so we've still got a few years/decades to go until the umps see our players as anything other than talentless hacks.

AwwThatsApples

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
Does this thread also account for discussion about the Gary Ayres award?

I'd say we have a few contenders but knowing the AFL it's gonna be Dusty again.

JimmyBC

Premiership Player
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Does this thread also account for discussion about the Gary Ayres award?

I'd say we have a few contenders but knowing the AFL it's gonna be Dusty again.
You'd probably need to win more than one final and you know play in a GF to be in calculations.

Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Be funny if B. Crouch polled highest for the Tingles - he had 2 or 3 goods games when they had their little purple patch at the end of the season there.

JimmyBC

Premiership Player
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What is the Gary Ayres award? I've never heard of it.

Is it the award for the player with the best mullet or the award for the most underachieving coach?
Best Player in the finals series.. so yea pOrT players must be in contention lol

manureid

Laziest Poster on Figbooty
Nov 24, 2003
Deleted Threads
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United,Raiders
Just when Boaky needs 3.... T.........................................

..............................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................

Jonas, 3 Votes

Remove this Banner Ad