MVP AFL 2020 Brownlow Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

4iwl4b.jpg

Can't wait to see some opposition player get 3 votes in a 5 goal Port win whilst our players get no votes in any of our losses as per usual.

“T... *excited murmuring*... Goldsack, 3 votes”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love Boak to take it out as a token of his consistency as one of our most reliable midfielders of the AFL era Port.

But I have plenty of respect for Lachie Neale taking it by a strong jump and a half. He's been a standout player all year and even his s**t games have pinched some votes. At least he'll still be a better Brownlow medalist than ******* Priddis and Mitchell.

Can't wait to see some opposition player get 3 votes in a 5 goal Port win whilst our players get no votes in any of our losses as per usual.
Hawthorn joined the league in 1925 and I think didn't get a Brownlow until 1986 when Dipper won it, so we've still got a few years/decades to go until the umps see our players as anything other than talentless hacks.

Does this thread also account for discussion about the Gary Ayres award?

I'd say we have a few contenders but knowing the AFL it's gonna be Dusty again.

Just when Boaky needs 3.... T.........................................

..............................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................

Jonas, 3 Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back