Autopsy AFL 2020 First Semi Final - Cats v Pies Sat October 10th 7:40pm/6:40 AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a liability. His only really good attribute was gone after he did his hammies.

Not even a top 50 mid in the comp now.

Bit extreme.

He's a brilliant ball-winner with iffy disposal. Not the greatest, but certainly not a liability.

I don't think there's any extreme negative to having recruited him.

Not an ideal tune up for the cats ahead of the Bears next week... would have been more challenging playing witches hats

Anyone got a good answer for why the pies cocked up? Did they blow their load last week and not leave any juice in the tank? Get ahead of themselves? Or what?
Oh ha ha, you said Bears...Comical genius-how funny and original. 🙄

I meant in 2020. His career has been utterly brilliant.

My point is this group had their shot in 2018.
Its re build time now. They are cooked as a flag contender.

I'd say Pendlebury was better this year than last year, when he actually made the AA side.

Making the GF two years ago was way ahead of schedule for the squad. It's not an old group, and shouldn't have peaked yet. No rebuild or extreme big calls needed IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*n hell absoutely buzzing. I thought we were gone as the Pies played brilliant last week and looked up and about. Got us last year in that qualifier but * we were fantastic tonight. Danger played out of this world and snagged 2 gems from the boundary. Ripping job by Hawkins getting his 600th major on the siren and all in all we were tremendous and played one of the best finals in modern history.

Who said we had small hands and didn't have the makings of a varsity athlete? lol.

Back