Autopsy AFL 2020 First Semi Final - Cats v Pies Sat October 10th 7:40pm/6:40 AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody hell what a letdown, hopefully the cats bring that next week and they and the Lions can give the people some moneysworth
To be honest I have no idea what will be brought to your game next week, capitulation? Who knows, Geelong may have done their year by this non-competition game tonight. When they meet Brisbane I doubt they will find another 10/10/2020 Collingwood .
But that is the second game in two years that I've witnessed where the opposition was pathetic. IN FINALS for heaven's sake. The teams Giants last year and Collingwood tonight were not finals contenders they were both rabble created by a diluted fake quality sport that the AFL has given us, how do you people out there in BF land put up with this absolute second rate rubbish, with no contest free kicks for what??? And ego driven clowns like Ray Chamberlain! And people on other Forums saying my club will be in the doldrums for years, that is crap too.
My club set such a massive standard, that no one will ever match it , maybe the Tigers could, but I hope my club can become a bit more unsociable
and win a few games and maybe the AFL might grow a brain. Never seen a let down of a spectacle like tonight. That was not a football match!

In a semi-final, where are the eagles?
Dont worry about us we may have lost but at our group as a core has won a premiership in 2018 and as a supporter I am stoked with the eagles output over the past 6 years. This Pies group on the other hand has come out empty handed.

Lets see how well your Lions go pretty much the entire season at home if you don't win the premiership it will be the biggest choke in AFL History

To be honest I have no idea what will be brought to your game next week, capitulation? Who knows, Geelong may have done their year by this non-competition game tonight. When they meet Brisbane I doubt they will find another 10/10/2020 Collingwood .
But that is the second game in two years that I've witnessed where the opposition was pathetic. IN FINALS for heaven's sake. The teams Giants last year and Collingwood tonight were not finals contenders they were both rabble created by a diluted fake quality sport that the AFL has given us, how do you people out there in BF land put up with this absolute second rate rubbish, with no contest free kicks for what??? And ego driven clowns like Ray Chamberlain! And people on other Forums saying my club will be in the doldrums for years, that is crap too.
My club set such a massive standard, that no one will ever match it , maybe the Tigers could, but I hope my club can become a bit more unsociable
and win a few games and maybe the AFL might grow a brain. Never seen a let down of a spectacle like tonight. That was not a football match!
Luckily for you the Lions know this is an entertainment industry and won't disappoint win lose or draw anymore

Cheer up, I just watched my club put in the most pathetic display I can recall, have thrown the remote and sworn at the tv a hundred times and I STILL sound less miserable than you.

Im not trolling.
Just feel that Beams trade hurt u.
Unlucky how it all panned out.
Just hard to see u recover from that now.
Everything would need to go right next year on the trade and injury front.
What goes around comes around they traded him out and got De Goey & Crisp so all evens

My club set such a massive standard, that no one will ever match it
, maybe the Tigers could, but I hope my club can become a bit more unsociable
Strong dexamethasone vibes.

Pies are cooked.

Rolled the dice with the Beams trade.

Didnt pay off.

List just not good enough. Whole team was off tonight but Mayne and Cox are not AFL standard and anyone who thinks a side containing them will achieve anything is kidding themselves. Pies structure and blend of players is woeful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many more seasons for Nathan Buckley ?
They were destroyed by injury this year (they seem to be every year so their conditioning and medical team need a look at).

They also had arguably their best midfielder in Sidebottom go home before the business end of the season. With some better luck next year and filling a few holes, like a big genuine good KPF player is key, I reckon Buckley isn't too far away and they contend.

2021-2022 looms as the last hurrah for him though.

At least he plays occasionally.

Anyway im not having a go. Just saying its rebuild time.

Not sure that is offensive? Just a reality of how the comp is set up.

"Rebuild" implies it's a list past it's prime, or that we've gotten all we can out of it. Neither is true.

Tough one.
Last week, he outcoached Simpson and the players did turn up for him, leaving some weagles fans.....bitter. stays
Tonight . he was outcoached tonight and the players didn't turn up for him. must go
Must remember...reread and ....edit post before ....pressing post reply.

Back