Autopsy AFL 2020 GRAND FINAL - Richmond v Geelong Sat October 24th 7:30pm AEDT/6:30PM AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win the 2020 Grand Final and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 122 39.6%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 53 17.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Draw - Tigers in extra time

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Draw - Cats in extra time

Votes: 8 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

82 was a strange one. Tiges beat up blues in the finals however, lost malthouse due to a very rough physical test by saint francis. A good gf with blues coming on after the fake blonde streaker entered the scene. That blues side though was a super outfit, 3 flags in 4 years, they were an atg team, so no big surprise they won.

My tiger mates still detest carlton for the 2 gf defeats.

She bloody cost us the 82 flag , I still believe if it was not for that interruption we would have won

I have no problem with Danger getting off. However how Selwood didn't get a fine for what Lynch has had about 3 fines for this year (shoving Baker's head into the ground) shows the hypocrisy of Christian and how media outrage gets him interested instead of the act. BT was even having a laugh about the act when he was commentating but when Lynch did it earlier in the year he was calling for a suspension.
Yep Selwood is a grub. Hands to the face of Baker, pushing his head down into the turf and up in his mouth/nose/eyes. Very deserving of a fine, and if it had been Lynch, would 100% have gotten one as well as significant media coverage.

Shows the difference between the 2 skippers. One is all class, the other goes at players behind the ball.

Yep Selwood is a grub. Hands to the face of Baker, pushing his head down into the turf and up in his mouth/nose/eyes. Very deserving of a fine, and if it had been Lynch, would 100% have gotten one as well as significant media coverage.

Shows the difference between the 2 skippers. One is all class, the other goes at players behind the ball.
All class? C'mon.

All class? C'mon.

One laid a high tackle in play, the other tried to rough an opponent up behind play when the game was effectively over.

Apples and Oranges.

One laid a high tackle in play, the other tried to rough an opponent up behind play when the game was effectively over.

Apples and Oranges.
Why do you guys think you can take the high round? You defend Lynch in one breath and scald Selwood for a lesser act but then Cotchin is all class for almost seriously injuring someone after the whistle was blown? You know you can just admit they both were s**t efforts, right?

Why do you guys think you can take the high round? You defend Lynch in one breath and scald Selwood for a lesser act but then Cotchin is all class for almost seriously injuring someone after the whistle was blown? You know you can just admit they both were sh*t efforts, right?

No, we want Selwood and Lynch treated in a similar way for similar actions. It's the disparity in how they're treated we object to.

As for 'after the whistle was blown'...In the age of 'advantage', when the guy with the ball tries to accelerate away from the contest, he's fair game.

No, we want Selwood and Lynch treated in a similar way for similar actions. It's the disparity in how they're treated we object to.

As for 'after the whistle was blown'...In the age of 'advantage', when the guy with the ball tries to accelerate away from the contest, he's fair game.
All class, eh?

This is exactly it and what Tigers fans have been harping on about all season. It isn't just off the ball incidents either, some of the staging allegations levelled against our players along with the media scrutiny have been completely overboard compared to what similar actions from other players have met. There's been no coverage of Dangerflop doing his thing and diving with his arms out looking for a free in the forward line in Q4. But if that had been Grimes or Vlastuin...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching it again tonight.

Will be buying the bluray when it's released :D
I want them to bring out a multi media version like 2017 with AW, LO, SEN, MMM, and 5AAA radio comentry options.

What realy pissed me off this time big time was the crap music played after each goal. It was increadibly annoying.

It was preseason cup standard

I want them to bring out a multi media version like 2017 with AW, LO, SEN, MMM, and 5AAA radio comentry options.

What realy pissed me off this time big time was the crap music played after each goal. It was increadibly annoying.

It was preseason cup standard

The downside of a night grand final and trying to dress things up

Did you get the dvd of the match ? If so, did they replace the commercial music in between goals with random music ?

The downside of a night grand final and trying to dress things up

Did you get the dvd of the match ? If so, did they replace the commercial music in between goals with random music ?
I've got the DVD and the music is the same level as the TV on the night.
The 17 DVD was brilliant with all the extra radio comentry, not sure if they did ssimilar with 18, but didnt last year.

The 17 DVD was brilliant with all the extra radio comentry, not sure if they did ssimilar with 18, but didnt last year.

Probably just cost cutting ? Or time constraints ? The 2008 grand final dvd didn't have the bonus radio commentaries in the first print run of them (think they came out late Sunday afternoon/Monday morning). A month or so later, they re-released it with the extra radio commentaries. From memory the 2003 grand final was the same.

They are a nifty added bonus to the game.

I got the 17 and 19 bluray and it had the same radio calls, SEN, AW and MMM. What version of the 17 bluray did you get to include all those other calls. Would love to listen to 5AA call of 17.

She bloody cost us the 82 flag , I still believe if it was not for that interruption we would have won
And the rain...it rained in the second half and we had Roach, Taylor, Cloke in the forward line as well as a bunch of other talls and Carlton had a mosquito fleet ! (and Bruce Doull and Kenny Hunter on the back flanks).

My tiger mates still detest carlton for the 2 gf defeats.

For me it's because I went to school with a bunch of rich kids who were Carlton supporters and they let us know about it when they beat Richmond.

Every time we beat Carlton I think about them and smile.

Yeah, rent free... :disappointed:

I explained my situation to this spiritualist i met online, i did research on his name Robinson.buckler then seek his help

To my greatest surprise he said he will help me with my case

I am now happy because my lover is back for good.

Back