Autopsy AFL 2020 GRAND FINAL - Richmond v Geelong Sat October 24th 7:30pm AEDT/6:30PM AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win the 2020 Grand Final and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 122 39.6%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 53 17.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Draw - Tigers in extra time

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Draw - Cats in extra time

Votes: 8 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone tell me the voting panel for the Norm Smith?
Kevin Bartlett, Matthew Richardson, Wayne Carey, Bruce McAvaney and Ray Chamberlain.

Kevin Bartlett, Matthew Richardson, Wayne Carey, Bruce McAvaney and Ray Chamberlain.

tenor.gif

Get on Martin for a 3rd in a losing side then. This is why the Norm Smith means nothing.

I'm not sure where the rain reports are coming from. I've been looking at the bom forecast for the past few days and weather has been looking great.
0.5mm after 6 pm Saturday night.in Brisbane. sweet fook all.BOM aint accurate. need to look at yr.no website. Norwegian satellite and fooking pretty much on the money

Picked out 5 names that would cause the most salt and as usual in this day and age, people will just believe what a random person on the internet says without fact checking.

Go Tiges :thumbsu:
I wouldn't have asked the question if I knew where to find the answer. It wouldn't surprise me if you were actually close with a few of them. Probably add Luke Darcy too.

it means nothing to you because you've never won one. Great way to discredit all the great vfl/afl players though, whats else you got?
I think his point was the best player doesnt win it because of terrible selection panels and thats why it lacks credibility. he wasnt saying the best player in a grand final isnt a credible concept.

I wouldn't have asked the question if I knew where to find the answer. It wouldn't surprise me if you were actually close with a few of them. Probably add Luke Darcy too.
and Ross Glendinning

and karen from bunnings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked out 5 names that would cause the most salt and as usual in this day and age, people will just believe what a random person on the internet says without fact checking.

Go Tiges :thumbsu:

Got to admit, this was very well played, haha

I think his point was the best player doesnt win it because of terrible selection panels and thats why it lacks credibility. he wasnt saying the best player in a grand final isnt a credible concept.
He said the norm smith means nothing, we all know that rarely there is a standout player in the GF, but still its an honer to win.

Should say the same about the Brownlow too? right? its just a medal? the votes are wrong and never consistent etc, .it means nothing. see where I'm 'going.
Honers like these are for special players,its not always right but most of the time the great players win.

As far as who the norm smith judges are, I don't know,
I doubt (and hope) its NOT that list.......

And in each of those year Tigers supporters have been the most arrogant and least humble in the comp.

Yea mate, you are a doyen of humility and objectivity yourself (not!). According to your posts at the Geelong forum, the result of the game is a forgone conclusion, you are supremely confident of winning, not feeling nervous at all. You will wipe the floor with us you say, you will beat us by at least seven goals!

Pot, Kettle, Black….

Yea mate, you are a doyen of humility and objectivity yourself (not!). According to your posts at the Geelong forum, the result of the game is a forgone conclusion, you are supremely confident of winning, not feeling nervous at all. You will wipe the floor with us you say, you will beat us by at least seven goals!

Pot, Kettle, Black….
Don't confuse confidence with arrogance.

And why would anyone read an opposition board?

And like I said the SCG is more comparible. And there won't be 75,000 degenerates spitting on women and kids there either.

What the hell are you on ?

The cats supporters at kitty park are just as bad as any. You clearly dont go to the footy and just watch from your lounge
Every team has idiots and if you think your mob are any different then you clearly live in a bubble

Don't confuse confidence with arrogance.

And why would anyone read an opposition board?

Maybe ask that to the 16 cats supporters posting on the Richmond board this week !!

Nothing wrong with reading and posting on other boards it adds to the board and provides a different opinion , But if you just want everybody just blowing the same way then maybe this place is not for you.

Maybe ask that to the 16 cats supporters posting on the Richmond board this week !!

Nothing wrong with reading and posting on other boards it adds to the board and provides a different opinion , But if you just want everybody just blowing the same way then maybe this place is not for you.
You have to agree that stalking someones posts on their team board to bring whatever they find to the main board is a bit weird though.

Yeah thats not on and should be banned from the board that he has lifted it off

But nothing wrong with reading and posting respectfully

Well, my understanding is if someone posts something in the net, team forum or not, it is in the public domain, you can refer to it, it is common knowledge. I did not quote his posts, I presented the general gist of what he was saying about the Tigers. And I did not stock him, like some other Geelong bozo suggested, I just recalled his account name and his posts, especially in the background of the other Geelong posters, who are quite reasonable and fair minded posters themselves. Now if this is not allowed in big footy, I was not aware of it, ban me to your heart’s content! The particular poster came to the main board and accused all Richmond supporters-me included although I have never posted anything against Geelong or anyone else at all, including the Richmond board- of being the most arrogant and the least humble of all supporters in big footy, while he himself was posting quite arrogant and not so humble opinions about us, open to the public view and scrutiny. If you do not see the hypocrisy in this, then you do not want to see it!

And to you, fellow Richmond supporter, with friends like you who needs enemies!

By the way, this is what your Geelong “buddy” posted about us on this thread, so I suppose I am allowed to quote it, same “quality” posting like his posts in the Geelong board:

And like I said the SCG is more comparible. And there won't be 75,000 degenerates spitting on women and kids there either.

I have to start worrying about not “stocking” trolls and hurt their feelings now….

Last edited:
Back