Game Day AFL 2020 Marsh Community Series 1: St Kilda v Hawthorn, Thursday 20th Feb 7:10pm AEST @ RSEA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

For $25/mth, you can't be too critical of the resolution on larger screens. It's a consistent HD feed; the best option available without going all out on foxtel.
I rang Foxtel today to reconnect my service and got the basic package with Sports HD for $29 a month. They’re feeling the squeeze. Just for anyone interested in getting Foxtel or a better deal, give it a crack at that price.

Last edited:

can someone tell me what that free kick was for?
I dont think he made any contact at all lol

Obviously it's stupid to judge based on one game (and for that matter a preseason one) but St Kilda look genuinely exciting. Not so much in the sense of "likely to do something significant this year" but under Richardson they were turgid as * to watch. This time they could be one of the more interesting teams to watch as a netural.

Obviously it's stupid to judge based on one game (and for that matter a preseason one) but St Kilda look genuinely exciting. Not so much in the sense of "likely to do something significant this year" but under Richardson they were turgid as fu** to watch. This time they could be one of the more interesting teams to watch as a netural.

Yes it's obviously stupid. It's St Kilda we're talking about.

Obviously it's stupid to judge based on one game (and for that matter a preseason one) but St Kilda look genuinely exciting. Not so much in the sense of "likely to do something significant this year" but under Richardson they were turgid as fu** to watch. This time they could be one of the more interesting teams to watch as a netural.
the lack of defence in this game is making them look really good in transition but I do agree. They have great outside run and solid forward targets. Probably lack an inside mid though. Question marks on the backline too

Going to be able to play much quicker thanks to the additions of Hill, Jones (not playing tonight), Roberton and Butler.

I rang Foxtel today to reconnect my service and got the basic package with Sports HD for $29 a month. They’re are feeling the squeeze. Just for anyone interested in getting Foxtel or a better deal, give it a crack at that price.
You got Basic + Sport + HD for $29 total? Via the box not streaming online?
That can't be right for new customers their best deal is $59.20 a month that includes the 50 channel pack + HD sports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kayo has been working fine for me. I stream it off the ipad onto my tv through a chromecast. Enjoyed tonights game.

Sicily has been good. Lots of intercept marks.

But seriously has he had a number change that I’ve missed or is this just for tonight?

not sure if serious lol

I rang Foxtel today to reconnect my service and got the basic package with Sports HD for $29 a month. They’re are feeling the squeeze. Just for anyone interested in getting Foxtel or a better deal, give it a crack at that price.

Split Kayo with a relative or a mate.

Can’t beat $12 a month.

Kayo has been working fine for me. I stream it off the ipad onto my tv through a chromecast. Enjoyed tonights game.
My issue would be if the internet is laggy and there is buffering issues, or chrome cast errors etc rather than the simplicity of a set top box

My issue would be if the internet is laggy and there is buffering issues, or chrome cast errors etc rather than the simplicity of a set top box

yeah, it’s the risk you take i guess. All i know is since i bought the best chromecast you could, it’s been very reliable to stream. And the modem is in the middle of the house and i’m at one end of the joint.

Has Sicily changed his number again or did they just forget Jiath’s jumper and he’s wearing Sicily’s?

Sicily not playing. But yes, Jiath is wearing #6

yeah, it’s the risk you take i guess. All i know is since i bought the best chromecast you could, it’s been very reliable to stream. And the modem is in the middle of the house and i’m at one end of the joint.
I'm about to do the cancellation call to Foxtel tomorrow, the one where I have no intention of cancelling but try to wrangle the best deal. Usually do it once every 12-24 months and can get the price down a bit. It's not Kayo cheap, but I'm not a fan of streaming and chrome casts and whatnot. I'm just a channel surfer that wants to go up and down the sports channels.

I haven't had any problems, it's worked a treat for me, use Kayo every day, its Rad!
I just signed up to kayo today for the first time. I've found the picture quality nowhere near as good as foxtel.
I was planning on getting rid of foxtel but having serious doubts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back