Autopsy AFL 2020 Premiership Season First Qualifying Final - Port v Cats Thurs October 1st 7:40PM AEST/7:10 CST (AO) Match Highlights In Op

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 46 29.7%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

t_94 said:
they were good but Hawkins 0 from 6. Still doesn’t answer their big question mark.

True, but maybe Port score another from a centre clearance on the return from a Hawk goal. If Hawk kicks 3 then yeah maybe Cats win.

Actually if Hawkins kicked 3.3 which is an acceptable/usual FF outcome, Cats still lose by 1 point...

Says the guy who posted cockroach photos for no reason LMAO

Don't engage me then. I'm not falling for your double sided posts.
Cockroach photos? I think you have me mistaken for someone else because I have no idea what you’re on about.

My post was neither glowing of Port or Geelong. Geelong kicked poorly for goal when they had momentum, Port kicked accurately when they did, that was the game right there. I didn’t think either side are getting close to Richmond, I’ve said that since about round 13/14. Richmond are very accurate in front of goal and have finals winning experience, they wouldn’t let you off the hook like Geelong did tonight.

Cockroach photos? I think you have me mistaken for someone else because I have no idea what you’re on about.

My post was neither glowing of Port or Geelong. Geelong kicked poorly for goal when they had momentum, Port kicked accurately when they did, that was the game right there. I didn’t think either side are getting close to Richmond, I’ve said that since about round 13/14. Richmond are very accurate in front of goal and have finals winning experience, they wouldn’t let you off the hook like Geelong did tonight.
Well TBH, like many commentators that have shot their mouth off all year, we finished top, we’ve just won through to a prelim so we will just see what happens. We weren’t world beaters but played pretty decent in a high intensity game. Take that effort any day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger was their best, would’ve been stuffed without him tonight

Danger was classic Danger tonight.

What is “classic Danger.”?
This year, Patrick Dangerfield finished top 30 for disposals. He also ranked 29th out of 29 Cats players for disposal efficiency, and 479th out of 540 players across the competition.

Danger was classic Danger tonight.

What is “classic Danger.”?
This year, Patrick Dangerfield finished top 30 for disposals. He also ranked 29th out of 29 Cats players for disposal efficiency, and 479th out of 540 players across the competition.

henderson was the cats’ best - comfortably.

Back