Autopsy AFL 2020 Premiership Season Second Elimination Final - Saints v Dogs Sat October 3rd 4:40pm AEST (Gabba) Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Ryder still play with a bad hammy? anything can be done?

Unfortunately one legged players are not likely to play well.

Ryder's body language and double hop straight away would all indicate it is a hamstring tear and not just a twinge. So sadly he will be out. Ryder has exceeded all of my expectations for him, and tonight I thought he was BOG!

Oh and Congratulations Saints, I hope Ryders is ok. I like him, battles hard and has talent.

Commiserations Dogs, I think you guys are getting back to about where you want to be.

Getting footy advice from a Suns fan. Yeah right
Yep. The umpiring was even worse than my football club. Think the commentators said it was 15-7. Not just the number but where they got them. Just don’t get the mad umpire love for the doggies.

Anyway expect Richmond to do the same thing to St. Kilda next week as the umpires did to them tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bulldogs have become such a grubby team under Beveridge.

The staging by the following players is just a genuine embarrassment to their club, and to the game:

Wallis
Macrae
Hunter
Liberatore
Daniel
McLean

FWIW, I actually feel that although it nets them a vast majority of their score every week - it's detracting from their game and costing them in the long run. They have become too focussed on staging and milking free kicks that they aren't hard nosed enough at winning the contest.

It's a blight on the game, and on each of their careers.

Last edited:
Until next week

We did actually beat Tigers earlier in the year, without Paddy, and Port too.
We may not win it but we won’t be rolling over either.

The Bulldogs have become such a grubby team under Beveridge.

The staging by the following players is just a gemhine embarrassment to their club, and to the game:

Wallis
Macrae
Hunter
Liberatore
Daniel
McLean

FWIW, I actually feel that although it nets them a bast majority of their score every week - it's detracting from their game and costing them in the long run. They have become too focussed on staging and milking free kicks that that aren't hard noses enough at winning the contest.

It's a blight on the game, and on each of their careers.

If you don't have proper physical bigs protecting you around contests, you have to find a way to win the ball without having to put your own body on the line every time.

They win the ball. They're good enough.

But they've become obsessed with cheating the system.

It's a disgrace really. Shameful even.
A disgrace would be a team that hasn't made the finals in their AFL funded history. Cheating the system - you'd think they'd tanked to get a priority pick handout from the AFL. You are a deadset pelican

Back